How bad are we!!

Row Z

Watched on in horror yesterday as we were outplayed by the mackems for the entire match. Long balls, punt, hoof, awful awful awful!!! :calmdown:

Plan A is a hoof upfront and hope the defence make a mistake and there is no plan B... pathetic!

I was a BS backer from the start but i'm starting to change my mind. Too many bad performances. He says he needs 3-5 years but with the players there now we should be capable of playing better football, or at least creating more. I've seen more football played in the Scottish juniors, quite honestly.

Booo! :unsure:

Sunderland have a few canny players to be fair. Not saying we shouldn't be better on paper or defending how we played yesterday either but they aren't all sub-Premier League standard by any means.

Watched on in horror yesterday as we were outplayed by the mackems for the entire match. Long balls, punt, hoof, awful awful awful!!! :calmdown:

Plan A is a hoof upfront and hope the defence make a mistake and there is no plan B... pathetic!

I was a BS backer from the start but i'm starting to change my mind. Too many bad performances. He says he needs 3-5 years but with the players there now we should be capable of playing better football, or at least creating more. I've seen more football played in the Scottish juniors, quite honestly.

6 points behind Chelsea and Liverpool with the same amount of games played FFS get a grip.

I now cannot understand why I was arguing with the SKY Sports pundits yesterday who slagged us off saying we are far too impatient and a basically a fucking joke at times. But judging by the some of the posts on here and N-O its seems they are right.

If you want to boo its nearly panto season. If you don't want to support the team you would be better off there.

Booo! :)

6 points behind Chelsea and Liverpool with the same amount of games played FFS get a grip.

I now cannot understand why I was arguing with the SKY Sports pundits yesterday who slagged us off saying we are far too impatient and a basically a fucking joke at times. But judging by the some of the posts on here and N-O its seems they are right.

If you want to boo its nearly panto season. If you don't want to support the team you would be better off there.

:unsure:

Difference being all of the teams we have played are shit and we are dropping points. How the fuck are we meant to pick up anything against the top 6. Thats when we start the slide.

I dont know if anyone mentioned this yesterday but we had real troubles defensively. 3 times a player managed to ghost in totally unmarked at the back post. With some better finishing things could be a whole lot worse today!

After our "easiest" start to the season for many years tbh, as J69 said, we will really get found out when we play anyone of any quality.

Im willing to wait the season before running around hands in the air shouting for change (yeah I actually do that you know....). Things arent right at the moment. I think we perhaps have the players (bar some creativity in the centre of MF to create for the front) but for me its the system. Sam doesnt know his best players or how he wants them to play yet in my opinion. It is worrying that we have dropped points in the manner we have against the teams we have and Im not sure Im looking forward to when we play the Arsenals and ManUs, esp in their current form.

Still, we have improved with Sam and its early (very early) days. I dont like the football we play but if (IF) we start heading back up the table I'll accept it. If we play that football and head down the table though then I think many who are being patient will turn.

For those starting to kick names up already I think should A) Get a grip B ) Not look side ways at the likes of Hughes.

Edited by JawD

I felt we were second best yesterday, but its a derby ffs, it was played like a cup final, although the team selection fucked me off big-time, I'm willing to turn a blind eye to the performance.

Dont get me wrong, i dont think the answer is sacking sam. I think the answer is in starting a consistent XI with players playing their natural positions in a standard 442.

Rozenhal and Cacapa are both footballing CBs and so need to be paired with either Faye or Taylor to balance them out. Enrique and Beye should be starting every game at fullback. Milner and Zoggy should be starting every game on the RW and LW, not vice versa! Butt should start every game at the minute, probably with Emre. And Martins should be the first name on the team sheet and hes the only one who actually looks capable of scoring.

Play them together for 10 straight games and you will start to see results.

Forcing in Smith, Owen and Barton at the expense of others is what has got us in this position.

Dont get me wrong, i dont think the answer is sacking sam. I think the answer is in starting a consistent XI with players playing their natural positions in a standard 442.

Rozenhal and Cacapa are both footballing CBs and so need to be paired with either Faye or Taylor to balance them out. Enrique and Beye should be starting every game at fullback. Milner and Zoggy should be starting every game on the RW and LW, not vice versa! Butt should start every game at the minute, probably with Emre. And Martins should be the first name on the team sheet and hes the only one who actually looks capable of scoring.

Forcing in Smith, Owen and Barton at the expense of others is what has got us in this position.

I 100% agree !

Almost agree with that 100%. I'd probably go for Barton in the middle even though he was shocking yesterday (1st half anyway). Just because I think Emre will soon be injured again. I think he'll be away in January too. He was one of the few who had a canny game yesterday though. Not sure if Owen is just lacking confidence or whether he really is a shadow of his former self. Martins would struggle in our current line-up too I reckon.

You need to get a grip on reality you fucking Rodent. The daft shite is playing players out of position all over the park for a kick off, we have no other plan other than to hoof the ball up front and we haven't played any of the top teams yet, thats why were sitting were we are.

If you can't see that you must have the brain of a fucking haggis, were worse than Sunderland, I'll give the fat 'out of his depth man' 4 games from now because the majority of people I've spoke to are well and truly pissed off with his team selections, tactics and the football were playing.

We are shit - fact

You need to get a grip on reality you fucking Rodent. The daft shite is playing players out of position all over the park for a kick off, we have no other plan other than to hoof the ball up front and we haven't played any of the top teams yet, thats why were sitting were we are.

If you can't see that you must have the brain of a fucking haggis, were worse than Sunderland, I'll give the fat 'out of his depth man' 4 games from now because the majority of people I've spoke to are well and truly pissed off with his team selections, tactics and the football were playing.

We are shit - fact

Fuck off :unsure:

We are shit - fact

Fuck off :unsure:

You know you're posting a big pile of steaming shite don't you, tell me different

Haven't you changed your tune in the space of a week or something Wacky or meringue?

Not sure what that means tbh Alex but yesterday was the straw that broke the camel's back for me, his selections are nothing short of ludicrous

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Owen does look a shadow of himself, he's lost that pace. When he went on that little run yesterday he did well but never looked like he would get away from the defender. He'd have got past him with ease even 2 years ago.

I want to give BS time I really do. However he is being too egotistical for me and seriously believes his own hype. What he has done off the pitch is fantastic and we are so much better perapared and set up than we were before. However on the pitch we are dreadful. BS seems to have it in his mind that 4-4-2 is an outdated playing system and he is trying to make the team play something different and modern. The thing is it isn't working and he has to realise this bite his lip and play a system that works rather than believing his eway is always right. One of the things I detest about some managers is this inflexibilty and wllingness to try new things. BS is doing that off the pitch but he has to try not something different but something tried and tested on the pitch. I am losing patience and my patience is low. It's not because of the fans it is because of the turgid shite managers we had forced upon us during the fat wankers reign as chairman. We need to remember that and I think if BS takes on board some criticism and changes his tactics he could be here a while.