How bad are we!!

Row Z

Yep.

We're 6th in the top half opposition league table. We only struggle against the shite.

Deluded?

That's what I was called when I said Allardyce was no improvement on Roeder.

I call it 'sensible' myself though.

Haven't you changed your tune in the space of a week or something Wacky or meringue?

Not sure what that means tbh Alex but yesterday was the straw that broke the camel's back for me, his selections are nothing short of ludicrous

meringue = ama wraang = am I wrong :calmdown:

6 points behind Chelsea and Liverpool with the same amount of games played FFS get a grip.

I now cannot understand why I was arguing with the SKY Sports pundits yesterday who slagged us off saying we are far too impatient and a basically a fucking joke at times. But judging by the some of the posts on here and N-O its seems they are right.

If you want to boo its nearly panto season. If you don't want to support the team you would be better off there.

That's true, but the other side is the teams we've played and have to play. It's a bit worrying.

Last season the table was fairly tight point-wise too, but that didn't count for much in the end, just the end position does.

To put things in perspective we are better than we were last season. And that for me is what really matters at the end of the day.

Plenty of improvement needed? - Yeah of course.

Need more creative spark in midfield? - Without doubt.

Tactics are a bit dodgy atm? - I concur.

Players aren't settled and aware of their roles as of yet? - Yes true

But these things take time. More than 12 games and with a transfer window just around the corner.

Yep.

We're 6th in the top half opposition league table. We only struggle against the shite.

Deluded?

Get a grip. The Norwich fans are gutted about getting Roeder man. You may not think a lot of Allardyce but suggesting he's no improvement over Roeder is ludicrous. I await a stat-attack :icon_lol:

Yep.

Deluded?

Get a grip. The Norwich fans are gutted about getting Roeder man. You may not think a lot of Allardyce but suggesting he's no improvement over Roeder is ludicrous. I await a stat-attack :icon_lol:

:rolleyes:

Sam's got a bee in his bonnet about using his players, and it's hurting us at the minute.

surely he would have played Beye and Enrique and Rozenhal ahead of Taylor and N'Zogbia then?

don't talk soft man

:icon_lol:

Sam's got a bee in his bonnet about using his players, and it's hurting us at the minute.

surely he would have played Beye and Enrique and Rozenhal ahead of Taylor and N'Zogbia then?

don't talk soft man

:icon_lol:

You're spot on Fish, I was talking soft there like. Why would he strip Geremi of the captaincy and leave him on the bench too?

:rolleyes: