Snakey

Toonraider

I know you said you enjoyed watching Torquay on Sultana a few weeks back.....did you see our FA cup game live on BBC today then??!!! Woo hooo Torquay 4 Yeovil 1.

Lawro looked so cold stood outside :icon_lol:

Yeah, I enjoyed it. I thought Yeovil chucked it away at the end of the first half as they were well in control up to that point. However, I was 'cheering' TUFC on so was happy with the result. I didn't see you in the crowd, though.

Good result.

"Buckle, Buckle, give us a wave, Buckle, give us a wave." sounds so funny imo :rolleyes:

Get a room. :rolleyes:

Can not two adults have a normal conversation then Jonny? :icon_lol: You seem to have Sex on your brain, I suppose its your age!

No, I just know what our Snakey's like. :)

Can not two adults have a normal conversation then Jonny? :icon_lol: You seem to have Sex on your brain, I suppose its your age!

There's only one Snakey!! :)

There's only one Snakey!! :)

You had better believe it, sista :rolleyes::panic:

Where did you get that ffs? :):( Hilarious

That pic (and a few others) were posted on our Torquay forum a few weeks back by a Bath city fan following our FA cup away game against them. The Bath fan posted the pics to show those few Torquay 'fans' (wankers) who had been causing trouble throwing bottles etc. The man top right in the first pic with the glasses on, being the biggest culprit, apparentely! (Affectionately known in these parts as 'Meathead to the chav kids who hang around with him)!!! What a great advert for our club he is..... or was I should say, as the whole lot of pics were sent to the club and Colin Lee has banned the trouble makers for the rest of this season!! B)

Edited by Toonraider