NUFC make free transfer

maggiespaws

Well ok, maybe not really (and I'm sure this should be in the General thread) but with the doom and gloom of recent games I thought you should all see something which will make you smile.

This was taken during half time on Saturdays draw.

He may have been born in Manchester, he'll be raised in Manchester (for the foreseeable future at least) but Matthews first match was the derby away and he wore his colours to make it three generations of living Toon fans in my family.

theboys.jpg

He was a lot calmer than we were for the second half - that's for sure. He watched the whole of the second half (and some of the first after spending most of it at Mummy's milk bar) with a calm air of bewilderment :icon_lol:

7 = My brother (Uncle)

8 = Matthew (obviously)

9 = Me (Proud Daddy)

10 = Dad (Grandpa)

Well ok, maybe not really (and I'm sure this should be in the General thread) but with the doom and gloom of recent games I thought you should all see something which will make you smile.

This was taken during half time on Saturdays draw.

He may have been born in Manchester, he'll be raised in Manchester (for the foreseeable future at least) but Matthews first match was the derby away and he wore his colours to make it three generations of living Toon fans in my family.

theboys.jpg

He was a lot calmer than we were for the second half - that's for sure. He watched the whole of the second half (and some of the first after spending most of it at Mummy's milk bar) with a calm air of bewilderment :icon_lol:

7 = My brother (Uncle)

8 = Matthew (obviously)

9 = Me (Proud Daddy)

10 = Dad (Grandpa)

Quality marra!

As a lifelong Newcastle fan also born and bred in Mcr I empathise with young Matthew greatly. I'm reporting you to the NSPCC as I type.

As a Newcastle fan born and bred in Newcastle I have few options for my son. Other than raising him an NUFC fan, my only other real options are Stockport County (part of Mrs Paws family are County fans), the Blue half of Manchester (the rest of Mrs Paws side are blues) or heaven forbid I should bring him into the world of football a Red Manc so he might taste success.

Nope, he'll suffer like his father and his father before him :icon_lol::rolleyes:

Incidentally, the shirt he's wearing is the baby pyjama top (it even has the sponsors logo and club crest on the front) and the number is from the England shorts (the only one small enough). I was sad enough to buy the number and iron it onto his top :)

Edited by maggiespaws

nice one, as a toon fan exiled in blackburn i can sympathise, i was born and bred in NE and my lad was born down here, we had our first father son derby on sat too, both decked in black and white, his attention span is not the greatest and the draw of tom and jerry almost cracked him, but we made it through :icon_lol:

Incidentally, the shirt he's wearing is the baby pyjama top (it even has the sponsors logo and club crest on the front) and the number is from the England shorts (the only one small enough). I was sad enough to buy the number and iron it onto his top :rolleyes:

Loving the commitment. :icon_lol:

Nice one :) Ive not gone as far yet knowing how quick he'd grow out of it. Quietly plotting to do it soon though :icon_lol:

Yeah, I know what you mean. That's why I went for the pyjamas for a 3-6mth old. The little mite's only 3wks 2days old so it gave him a bit of time in it. Pyjamas are a bit cheaper than the real thing too :rolleyes: He'll be wearing it this Saturday too when I nip to the pub to watch it with my Scouse mate. He'll be out with his Mum like, not at the pub with me; before some smart arse points that out :rolleyes::)

All in all though, (Mastercard stylee)

£15 for the pj's,

£5 postage (robbing gets)

£2 for the number.

Watching the derby with your son in your colours = priceless

How your little 'un JawD sleeping yet?

Nice one :rolleyes: Ive not gone as far yet knowing how quick he'd grow out of it. Quietly plotting to do it soon though :icon_lol:

Yeah, I know what you mean. That's why I went for the pyjamas for a 3-6mth old. The little mite's only 3wks 2days old so it gave him a bit of time in it. Pyjamas are a bit cheaper than the real thing too :icon_lol: He'll be wearing it this Saturday too when I nip to the pub to watch it with my Scouse mate. He'll be out with his Mum like, not at the pub with me; before some smart arse points that out :rolleyes::)

All in all though, (Mastercard stylee)

£15 for the pj's,

£5 postage (robbing gets)

£2 for the number.

Watching the derby with your son in your colours = priceless

How your little 'un JawD sleeping yet?

Aye, after the first few weeks of getting up a couple of times during the night he is fine now. Last feed is around 11-12 and his first in the morning around 6-7AM. He then feeds around 5 times a day in between taking about 4-6oz each time.

One of the best things so far, coming in from work and seeing the wee fella smiling his face off at ya. :panic:

Worst so far, getting up at 4AM and having to change an exploded nappy. :icon_lol: though in fairness wor lass does the majority of "Code Browns" :)

He's nearly 8 weeks now though like.

Aye, after the first few weeks of getting up a couple of times during the night he is fine now. Last feed is around 11-12 and his first in the morning around 6-7AM. He then feeds around 5 times a day in between taking about 4-6oz each time.

One of the best things so far, coming in from work and seeing the wee fella smiling his face off at ya. :rolleyes:

Worst so far, getting up at 4AM and having to change an exploded nappy. :) though in fairness wor lass does the majority of "Code Browns" :icon_lol:

He's nearly 8 weeks now though like.

Without wanting to turn this into another Rancid Turd thread, I feel your pain brother. I must have done something wrong to the little bugger recently (perhaps it's making him wear the toon shirt) because I swear he's getting me back for something.

Today he torn one off on my hand and when I moved it away it was damp. A quick look at his arse showed the shite stain making it's way through the babygro. Not good. In fact it must have come out of his arse at just the right trajectory to make it through a gap in the seal between leg and nappy and in no small way either. This is on top of the fact he's pissed on me twice in two days.

Balls to working from home - I'm going into the office tomorrow :)

Edited by maggiespaws