In Reserve: Sadler New Second-String Coach

khay

By Craig Hope

ADAM Sadler has been appointed as the new manager of Newcastle United Reserves.

The Geordie coach takes over from Lee Clark at second-string level after he left to join former Magpies manager Glenn Roeder at Norwich City last week.

Sadler, who has his UEFA A coaching license, was previously assistant Academy director at United and has been working as goalkeeping coach at first-team level in recent weeks.

And the 27-year-old revealed his delight at being given his big chance by Sam Allardyce when he spoke to Newcastle World TV.

"It's a huge honour and I'm immensely proud," said the former Newcastle schoolboy.

"I'm a Newcastle fan and a local lad and I thank Sam Allardyce for giving me the chance and showing faith in me.

"I was at Newcastle as a young player from 10 to 16 and I've been at the club as a coach for seven years now.

"I know all of the lads and I can't wait to get started."

By Craig Hope

ADAM Sadler has been appointed as the new manager of Newcastle United Reserves.

The Geordie coach takes over from Lee Clark at second-string level after he left to join former Magpies manager Glenn Roeder at Norwich City last week.

Sadler, who has his UEFA A coaching license, was previously assistant Academy director at United and has been working as goalkeeping coach at first-team level in recent weeks.

And the 27-year-old revealed his delight at being given his big chance by Sam Allardyce when he spoke to Newcastle World TV.

"It's a huge honour and I'm immensely proud," said the former Newcastle schoolboy.

"I'm a Newcastle fan and a local lad and I thank Sam Allardyce for giving me the chance and showing faith in me.

"I was at Newcastle as a young player from 10 to 16 and I've been at the club as a coach for seven years now.

"I know all of the lads and I can't wait to get started."

:rolleyes:

went to school with the lad, great news for him and I hope he does well :icon_lol:

is 27 not extremely young for a second string coach? can't see how many of the pros can give him much respect I mean, I know he was a professional for a short time (at Man U for a brief spell) until his injury, and I know he's been a coach at Newcastle for a while, but at 27 will the seasoned internationals really take what he says as the word of God?

no I'm not 27, I'm 26 :rolleyes:

Do I come across as being juvenile in my posts 2J? :icon_lol:

and wacky, if we were using attire as a gauge of age, you'd be in your terrible two's shirley? I mean all your clobber is from Adam isn't it?

no I'm not 27, I'm 26 :)

Do I come across as being juvenile in my posts 2J? :rolleyes:

and wacky, if we were using attire as a gauge of age, you'd be in your terrible two's shirley? I mean all your clobber is from Adam isn't it?

No Dave, but as I have met you before, you just didn't seem that old if you will, ok? :icon_lol:

No Dave, but as I have met you before, you just didn't seem that old if you will, ok? :icon_lol:

:)

oh yeah I forgot that we'd met. then at least you can tell these forkers, I looked fucking stylish in my jeans and jacket combo

:)

oh yeah I forgot that we'd met. then at least you can tell these forkers, I looked fucking stylish in my jeans and jacket combo

I did have you down for my age if I'm being honest Fish!

arts_sadler-daddy.jpg:icon_lol:

Beat me to it!!! :panic:

Anyway, his age shouldn't be a problem - as long as he can put ideas and thoughts through to the players in a good way.

btw The Fish is only 26 :rolleyes::):):rolleyes: I thought he sounded about 35-ish!! He types old :icon_lol:

Whereas you...... :icon_lol:

arts_sadler-daddy.jpg:icon_lol:

Beat me to it!!! :panic:

Anyway, his age shouldn't be a problem - as long as he can put ideas and thoughts through to the players in a good way.

btw The Fish is only 26 :rolleyes::):):rolleyes: I thought he sounded about 35-ish!! He types and dresses old but has hissy fits like a bairn :icon_lol:

FYP

Corrected your FYP

fuck you, fuck you and fuck you very much. :)

I type eloquently, I dress elegantly and I do not have hissy fits, you antipodean cock snot :icon_lol:

Fucking hell Davey, you're getting tardy in your old age. That was posted hours ago.

You been practicing your vooooooowels???? :rolleyes:

fuck you, fuck you and fuck you very much. :)

I type eloquently, I dress elegantly and I do not have hissy fits, you antipodean cock snot :icon_lol:

Fucking hell Davey, you're getting tardy in your old age. That was posted hours ago.

You been practicing your vooooooowels???? :rolleyes:

Practising his bowel control more like. Poor lad's getting on a bit. :)