UFC in Toon

Kid Dynamite

Anyone see the bisping fight tonight? I thought he was unlucky. Evans spent most of the fight runnng the clock down holding him against the fence. Bisping was trying to fight but just couldnt get enough space before he was back on him. Id have given the last round to bisping for evans neagtive fighting

Dunno i have only been into it for a short while,but if they have they would of had to add to there wrestling skills

or get smashed up bad. from what ive seen you have to be multi skilled to make it in that sport.oh it does help

beening able to box that helps a lot .

Dunno i have only been into it for a short while,but if they have they would of had to add to there wrestling skills

or get smashed up bad. from what ive seen you have to be multi skilled to make it in that sport.oh it does help

Ken Shamrock is who I was thinking of. I find it a bit boring though if I'm being honest. Too much grappling and not enough of people chinning each other.

Ken Shamrock is who I was thinking of. I find it a bit boring though if I'm being honest. Too much grappling and not enough of people chinning each other.

Agreed, take it you can't head butt

Nah I don't think so, you might have been able to when it first started as I saw a few vids and elbowing was allowed but it isn't now. K1 is better imo.

Edited by alex

Nah I don't think so, you might have been able to when it first started as I saw a few vids and elbowing was allowed but it isn't now. K1 is better imo.

Elbowing is very much a part of it :) David Loiseau finishes most of his fights with elbows.

Elbows, knees and kicks to the face are allowed.

No head kicks or knees to the head when the opponent is on the floor. No biting, eye gouges or headbutts. Pretty much everything else goes.

What about putting your finger in your opponents mouth and giving him a fish hook?