Mackro

Smooth Operator

Anyone on here a member at Mackro?

Want to get a TV from there as it's almost half the price as the same model in Fenwicks.

Do you have to pay annually to shop there a la Costco? I know you have to use your card at least twice a year to keep your membership so that would suggest no annual fee.

Want to get a TV from there as it's almost half the price as the same model in Fenwicks.

Do you have to pay annually to shop there a la Costco? I know you have to use your card at least twice a year to keep your membership so that would suggest no annual fee.

Is it the 40" Bravia which is on offer at the minute? Because if it is you've nee chance of getting one.

As far as I know you don't need to pay to join.

Is it the 40" Bravia which is on offer at the minute? Because if it is you've nee chance of getting one.

Nah it was a Phillips 40" one, any left?

Nee idea. I only knew about the Bravia because there was a huge waiting list for them.

Probably best off ringing up and asking if they've got any in.

Nee idea. I only knew about the Bravia because there was a huge waiting list for them.

Let me know what they say, cheers.

:icon_lol:

You work there don't you? What happened to customer service?

Is it still at Washington, just of the A1 after the services?

You work there don't you? What happened to customer service?

Is it still at Washington, just of the A1 after the services?

Aye, it is.