Are you a modern man

Jusoda Kid

Just been on a shooting forum I go on and one of the topics over there is do you shave your ballbag and trim your stump bush, basically keep it tidy down below.

Was suprised by how many actually did and owned up to it, any regular trimmers on here?

Don't be shy :icon_lol:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

About 15 years ago I shaved my chest before going on holiday. The regrowth was agony / ichy. Due to that, I'll never shave anywhere again ever, unless I have no option. IE my face. So no, there's no clippers going near my bollocks. Neanderthal I may be.

Ug.

trimmed on the insistence of an ex, was totally against the idea up until then and now I couldn't bear the thought of not trimming.

It just looks more tidy and the girls certainly prefer a man who actually gives a shit what his nethers look like.

trimmed on the insistence of an ex, was totally against the idea up until then and now I couldn't bear the thought of not trimming.

It just looks more tidy and the girls certainly prefer a man who actually gives a shit what his nethers look like.

Are you not an exception to that rule though Dave? :icon_lol:

Guest James_coDurham

None-trimmers = mingers. Wacky almost comes across as laughing and ridiculing those who do in his original post too, which half exposes him as a mong, unless I misinterpreted :icon_lol:

None-trimmers = mingers. Wacky almost comes across as laughing and ridiculing those who do in his original post too, which half exposes him as a mong, unless I misinterpreted :icon_lol:

TBH lasses have a problem with 'large' size of it anyway never mind giving it the 'optical' inch treatment. I'll discuss it with wor lass later, after all it's her toy as much as it is mine :rolleyes:

Guest James_coDurham

TBH lasses have a problem with 'large' size of it anyway never mind giving it the 'optical' inch treatment. I'll discuss it with wor lass later, after all it's her toy as much as it is mine :rolleyes:

I bet she loves it too. Does she shave? Most lasses I know find hairy cocks vulgar.

I bet she loves it too. Does she shave? Most lasses I know find hairy cocks vulgar.

Of course she loves it you daft cunt, it's attached to me :) To answer your second question, occasionally, but i prefer a fanny spider if I'm truthful

P.S You must know a lot of Dykes or their under age.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Of course she loves it you daft cunt, it's attached to me :) To answer your second question, occasionally.

to be fair wacky, most of the girls I know don't like a bloke with the Amazon peeking out of the their y-Fronts

Of course she loves it you daft cunt, it's attached to me :) To answer your second question, occasionally.

to be fair wacky, most of the girls I know don't like a bloke with the Amazon peeking out of the their y-Fronts

What all three of them? Hardly a landslide is it Fish? :)

to be fair wacky, most of the girls I know don't like a bloke with a tiny cock framed by an Amazon of pubes.

FYP

:)

Manc will attest to the fact that I do alright for myself, he's seen the caliber of lady I can bedazzle with my charm to the point she'll sleep with me

well it's either she's bedazzled by my charm, or blinded by the lights reflecting off my bonce :icon_lol: