Are you a modern man

Jusoda Kid

Manc will attest to the fact that I do alright for myself, he's seen the caliber of lady I can bedazzle with my charm to the point she'll sleep with me

well it's either she's bedazzled by my charm, or blinded by the lights reflecting off my bonce :icon_lol:

rohypnol ?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Manc will attest to the fact that I do alright for myself, he's seen the caliber of lady I can bedazzle with my charm to the point she'll sleep with me

well it's either she's bedazzled by my charm, or blinded by the lights reflecting off my bonce :icon_lol:

Bald man in pulling shocker!

Edited by Smooth Operator

rohypnol ?

No, I'm good thanks, got loads left over from the last delivery you made. What confuses me is why use Rohypnol when a brick is free?

rohypnol ?

No, I'm good thanks, got loads left over from the last delivery you made. What confuses me is why use Rohypnol when a brick is free?

cool, you know its buy one get one free this week ?

I often slip a couple of drops of "roofie" in my drink if I feel the need to seduce myself.

rohypnol ?

I find it more subtle.

well it's either she's bedazzled by my charm, or blinded by the lights reflecting off my bonce :(

Whooa!!! What the fuck's all this? Don't be roping me into your fanciful web of lies. :)

None-trimmers = mingers. Wacky almost comes across as laughing and ridiculing those who do in his original post too, which half exposes him as a mong, unless I misinterpreted :)

TBH lasses have a problem with 'large' size of it anyway never mind giving it the 'optical' inch treatment. I'll discuss it with wor lass later, after all it's her toy as much as it is mine :(

I bet she loves it too. Does she shave? Most lasses I know find hairy cocks vulgar.

Of course she loves it you daft cunt, it's attached to me B) To answer your second question, occasionally, but i prefer a fanny spider if I'm truthful

P.S You must know a lot of Dykes or their under age.

Aaaarrrghgghhhghh *wretch* Jesus! You just know thats some slushy shit he's heard from her anarl.

I've just been sick.

Alex has lost an inch that he can ill afford to lose.

:(

If I lost an inch I'd be a lesbian !

:) poor you...

Don't feel sorry for him - he'd probably turn himself on!

B)

I'm never off :(

B)

:( very true !!

Tried shaving my back yesterday as it hadn't been trimmed in a while, fucking nightmare.

Obviously couldn't reach every place, so now I have a half stubbly/half hairy back. :)

Hairy shoulders is my secret shame.

Managed to get rid of those like, it's just those far reach round places that I cannot seem to get rid of. B)

waxing is the way to go :(

Are you offering like? :)