Anyone used one of these before?

Jusoda Kid

I am looking to buy one myself mate. The newer version is meant to be better but I can't decide between the two with that ones price.

Stuff Magazine rates the other one highly -

http://stuff.tv/review/roku-soundbridge-m1000/default.aspx

I got recommended one about a year ago but they were around £150 then, for under £50 you can't go wrong I reckon, got some decent reviews on E-Buyer

My brother (he's really thick) wants to know what the fuck this is. Please explain.

:)

Marvelous Marv? :rolleyes:

That's the fella :) So, what the fuck does one of these sounbridge thingamygiggies do then (so he can read it).

Basically plugs into your Hi-fi/music system then picks up the signal from you wireless router and uses it to transfer your music from your PC to your Hi-fi, or Gramophone in your case :icon_lol:

My brother (he's really thick) wants to know what the fuck this is. Please explain.

:)

Marvelous Marv? :rolleyes:

That's the fella :) So, what the fuck does one of these sounbridge thingamygiggies do then (so he can read it).

Basically plugs into your Hi-fi/music system then picks up the signal from you wireless router and uses it to transfer your music from your PC to your Hi-fi, or Gramophone in your case :icon_lol:

For fuck sake Wacky, the old bugger has only just replaced his crystal set with a wireless and you're talking about gramophones!

A mate has a Logitech squeezebox and he swears by it, mind you it's three times the price of what you're looking at.

• 2 weeks later...

Aye sorry mate I did get one but apart from checking it out to see if it works haven't really used it as I am in the middle of buying a house and it was purchased for that. I did have some trouble at first trying to get it synced with the PC but had it sorted within minutes when setting up to the laptop. It seems to work decent enough though as I set it up downstairs and had it running no problems and also had it running through my logitech speakers no problem too.

Was easy enough to set up the radio through it though I am having some problems with URLs of some of the stations but I imagine a look around the net will sort it out. For £40 it def seems like a decent enough buy I just need to but a half decent surround system to rig it up to.

Aye sorry mate I did get one but apart from checking it out to see if it works haven't really used it as I am in the middle of buying a house and it was purchased for that. I did have some trouble at first trying to get it synced with the PC but had it sorted within minutes when setting up to the laptop. It seems to work decent enough though as I set it up downstairs and had it running no problems and also had it running through my logitech speakers no problem too.

Was easy enough to set up the radio through it though I am having some problems with URLs of some of the stations but I imagine a look around the net will sort it out. For £40 it def seems like a decent enough buy I just need to but a half decent surround system to rig it up to.

Cheers

Whats the display like on it, can you see what tracks/albums your picking? Name wise

Looked a bit small to me

Cheers

Whats the display like on it, can you see what tracks/albums your picking? Name wise

Looked a bit small to me

Aye it is pretty small but lit up well enough to see IMO. To be honest I have bought it as its only 40 notes to see how it is and after a while will no doubt put it elsewhere in the house and upgrade to the newer version which has a better display or the squeezebox or whatever its called.