What a fcuked up midfield????

Sensiemella101

No pace ...no power.....no guile

They are neither fish nor fowl!!!!

Who in their right mind would pick Geremi or Barton over a player like Pape Bouba Diop!!!!

Big Sam should be shot

And you retards still couldn't beat them at home, worried? I would be if I were you

Remind me who's in your midfield again? Nobody we've ever heard of? Oh, that's right.

Get out you mackem bastard and take your Championship squad with you. Michael Chopra, Kieron Richardson, Craig Gordon...you must be having a laugh.

Says a little about my memory but more about your shit squad that I am struggling to even name your midfield 4!

The fact is I don't support Sunderland!!!!!

I was a Newcastle fan but I don't like the direction the club is going.....Big Sam Allardyce is almost as bad as Roeder and half of Roeder's 1st choice team was on the treatment table.

The midfield is usually where a game is won or lost and it's the midfield that is letting u guys down....Geremi was a RB at Madrid and at Chelsea he was essentially a squad player who alternated btw RB and RM. He filled in adequately when called upon but he was always a bit one paced.

He was quite influential at Boro but that was quite a few years ago and right now he looks old and slow.

I really don't undersand the rationale behind buying Geremi or Barton when a player like Bouba Diop was available who was begging to leave Fullham for a club with top 5 aspirations.

Remind me who's in your midfield again? Nobody we've ever heard of? Oh, that's right.

Get out you mackem bastard and take your Championship squad with you. Michael Chopra, Kieron Richardson, Craig Gordon ...you must be having a laugh.

you're having a laugh you clueless shite

No pace ...no power.....no guile

They are neither fish nor fowl!!!!

Who in their right mind would pick Geremi or Barton over a player like Pape Bouba Diop!!!!

Big Sam should be shot

Comedy yes, genius no. SMB :icon_lol:

You have got Etuhu he's fucking shit and should be shot, he must of had 3 or 4 touches on Saturday and they were fucking awful.

:icon_lol:

you make me feel important mate, every time i post something you feel the need to reply and be sarcastic....get a life :rolleyes:

You have got Etuhu he's fucking shit and should be shot, he must of had 3 or 4 touches on Saturday and they were fucking awful.

you make me feel important mate, every time i post something you feel the need to reply and be sarcastic....get a life :rolleyes:

That actually made me laugh you fucker.

Yeah Bawan, don't be nasty. :)

hahaha "you fucker"

Get out you mackem bastard and take your Championship squad with you. Michael Chopra, Kieron Richardson, Craig Gordon ...you must be having a laugh.

Have you seen Gordon play? His positioning is some of the worst I've seen from a top-flight keeper in a while. He's got good reflexes but should not be letting in some of the soft goals that have been scored against Sunderland this year, Milner's included.

Worth 9m? That is the laugh here.

Have you seen Gordon play? His positioning is some of the worst I've seen from a top-flight keeper in a while. He's got good reflexes but should not be letting in some of the soft goals that have been scored against Sunderland this year, Milner's included.

have you seen him play, and you're still a clueless shite

have you seen him play, and you're still a clueless shite

I thought you'd stopped posting here for good Leazes :icon_lol:

I agree with the yank - Gordon is looking suspect. I know mackem season ticket holders that say the same thing too.

I listened to The Legends after the derby game and even the mackem who replaced Gates stated that he is far from convinced by Gordon - not just for the goal that Milner scored, but for his (Gordon's) performances this season.