It's Friday

Scottish Mag

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm off to Edinburgh with wor lass, my sis and her bloke. Going Saturday morning and coming back Sunday afternoon. Unlike Pud I'm not so tight that we haven't booked a hotel.

I'm off to Edinburgh with wor lass, my sis and her bloke. Going Saturday morning and coming back Sunday afternoon. Unlike Pud I'm not so tight that we haven't booked a hotel.

Whats your sis's bloke like?

WTF?!

I feel like I'm walking into this one like :) but he's a canny enough lad.

Mate of mine from back home's getting hitched here in the big smoke, so that'll be basically the whole weekend taken up with social frolicking, starting from tonight. I'll be thinking of the plight of our fallen WWI soldiers throughout, though.

I feel like I'm walking into this one like :) but he's a canny enough lad.

Just wondering, nowt worse than being stuck with some dick you don't like for a weekend, especially when he's the only male to talk to, not that it's ever happened to me :(

Mate of mine from back home's getting hitched here in the big smoke, so that'll be basically the whole weekend taken up with social frolicking, starting from tonight. I'll be thinking of the plight of our fallen WWI soldiers throughout, though.

Will you be battling for the Bouquet with the Bridesmaid's? :)

I feel like I'm walking into this one like :( but he's a canny enough lad.

Just wondering, nowt worse than being stuck with some dick you don't like for a weekend, especially when he's the only male to talk to, not that it's ever happened to me B)

Aah right. Nah, he's sound. Likes the gear and that :) Your mates bro (John) knows him canny well.

Fishing tomorrow if the weathers decent

Anywhere nice? I was going to get some in before the freshwater season ends next week but I can't be arsed or afford it. Lads I usually go beach fishing with caught some crackers including Seabass in my absence last week, the bastids.

I feel like I'm walking into this one like :( but he's a canny enough lad.

Just wondering, nowt worse than being stuck with some dick you don't like for a weekend, especially when he's the only male to talk to, not that it's ever happened to me B)

Aah right. Nah, he's sound. Likes the gear and that :) Your mates bro (John) knows him canny well.

Clarkson?

Will you be battling for the Bouquet with the Bridesmaid's? :)

Course not. I might bat for the other team but I'm still shit-scared of commitment like any normal bloke. :(

I feel like I'm walking into this one like B) but he's a canny enough lad.

Oh well, no having to sneak off to the bogs for a shit every half hour, thats you sorted :(

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Fishing tomorrow if the weathers decent

Anywhere nice? I was going to get some in before the freshwater season ends next week but I can't be arsed or afford it. Lads I usually go beach fishing with caught some crackers including Seabass in my absence last week, the bastids.

Talking of going up to Cullernose Point but reading the reports in the Chronicle reckon everywhere is catching, must be off the back of the high winds.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

This is shaping up to be a brilliant Friday. We had a work night out last night with clients and there's a few green faces today, whilst I feel fine and dandy and am looking forward to a quiet weekend. :)

:) The horror of it all mustn't be forgotten.

Unpacking B)

:) welcome back..

Cheers babe B) How's things with you? Are you a bit smilier?

I've already done all my washing. On a mission so I can have an evening of good food, good wine and good company :(