Stealth Like Posties

Tooj

Am I the only one? Or has anybody else's Postman all of a sudden become some form of Ninja in the way post is delivered?

The last couple of days I've missed loads of stuff due to his stealth like ways, meaning I've had to pop down to the main Post Office to pick them up.

Is this usual postie practice Ritchie? Or is mine just some form of special brand of Ninja Postman? :)

Nah, they do it all the time I reckon. I suspect they don't even take the parcels that don't fit in the letterbox. I live about 100 yards from the sorting office though so I'm not arsed.

Nah, they do it all the time I reckon. I suspect they don't even take the parcels that don't fit in the letterbox. I live about 100 yards from the sorting office though so I'm not arsed.

I used to as well when I lived in Heaton, but it's a nightmare now, it's a right bastard the one to park outside of in Hartlepool.

That's called "modernising". :)

I used to find that handy for grabbing things on the way to work. Just moved though so it'll no doubt be more of an effort in future. Not that I ever get much post like.

Aye, they don't even bother ringing the bell here. I've caught the fucker in the act as well. Shameless, I tell you, utterly shameless!

You should have pissed out of the letterbox onto on him.

I think Ritchie would agree thats fair play.

Not all of them don't bother. I used to even double back with some parcels/packets if I seen someone return home in car etc whilst I was further on in the run to save them having to go pick the item up. Mind you I used to deliver to an area that was full of home alone Navy wives... :)

Aye, they don't even bother ringing the bell here. I've caught the fucker in the act as well. Shameless, I tell you, utterly shameless!

It's quite high up mind, I might have needed a fluffer.

I used to as well when I lived in Heaton, but it's a nightmare now, it's a right bastard the one to park outside of in Hartlepool.

Always meant to ask this 2J but why the fuck are you in Hartlepool?

Because that's where I'm from!

Quite close to your Mackem relatives in Hougton-Le-Spring! Although can I fuck pronounce it!

It's quite high up mind, I might have needed a fluffer.

My letter box has one of those anyway. Keeps the draft out too.

Quite close to your Mackem relatives in Hougton-Le-Spring! Although can I fuck pronounce it!

:)

Quality! At last I get to look down on someone on here!

Don't worry - neither can Sammy.

B):(

Did you get a ticket for Liverpool btw?

B):(

Aye, Pud sorted it for me before he blew up the servers. B)

I've got a new mantra:

Howton-Now Brown Cow.

:( :(

Aye, Pud sorted it for me before he blew up the servers. B)

Remember, it's an early kick-off. B)

I've got a new mantra:

Howton-Now Brown Cow.

I recall answering the door approx 30 seconds after the bell had rung - the van was speeding off as I opened the door. The postie had left the usual note saying he had called. The time he put on the card was five fuckin' minutes after the time I had opened the door!!! Tosser.

I recall answering the door approx 30 seconds after the bell had rung - the van was speeding off as I opened the door. The postie had left the usual note saying he had called. The time he put on the card was five fuckin' minutes after the time I had opened the door!!! Tosser.

To be fair I have heard those stairlifts take a while...

Stairlifts_railings_BrunoCurved-Rail%20Stairlift.jpg

:(B)B)

:(B)

Remember when Brian Potter's leccy went off, leaving him stranded on the stairlift overnight? B):(