Christmas Shopping.

catmag

I really ought to start mine but I've got no motivation whatsoever. I bought 2 pressies back in September with all good intentions of having it done early and it just didn't happen! How's everyone doing with theirs? Are you all dead organised or will it be a last-minute Christmas Eve thing?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got most of mine now thank god. I did a fair bit of shopping online I must admit! I have been buying the odd thing since September really, jewellery from QVC when I see an offer etc etc. I just have to wrap them all now and write the cards, which I hate doing, such a waste of time!!!

I think we're going to have a day or two at the Christmas market in York just to try and make the shopping chore a bit more pleasant. Got a feeling we may just end up in the pub though :crylaughin:

Oh and the Christmas card thing is a pain in the arse. I always have loads that have to go through the post to various places and seem to be dashing them off at the last minute too.

I think we're going to have a day or two at the Christmas market in York just to try and make the shopping chore a bit more pleasant. Got a feeling we may just end up in the pub though :crylaughin:

Oh and the Christmas card thing is a pain in the arse. I always have loads that have to go through the post to various places and seem to be dashing them off at the last minute too.

If you want anything from M&S when you're there let me know. Missus gets 20% off, pretty sure she's working that weekend.

Edited by nufc4ever

Unless I see something brilliant in Leeds I leave it all until I get home to Nottingham, I'd only leave it up here by mistake or something. Finish uni on the 19th this year so plenty of time. And I NEVER think about it before December.

If you want anything from M&S when you're there let me know. Missus gets 20% off, pretty sure she's working that weekend.

Cheers Dave, that's very lovely of you. Dunno which weekend it will be actually but I'll let you know :unsure:

EDIT

Is the market on only for that one weekend? Last w/end in Nov?

She says it's the first weekend in December, so it might run two weekends. She has to buy the stuff though, so if you're going to be up down just let me know and I'll try sort something.

Edited by nufc4ever

She says it's the first weekend in December, so it might run two weekends. She has to buy the stuff though, so if you're going to be up down just let me know and I'll try sort something.

Okay petal, will talk to you about it at the weekend. Say thanks to the lovely lady for me too :crylaughin:

Is she coming with you this weekend btw?

I've been quite organised and bought a few when there have been offers on such as half price NUFC shirts for my nephew and money off in Whsmith. I am planning to do some more in London when I am down for the Fulham match.

I've ordered a few bits and bobs online already. I popped into the shop at the Tate Modern on Sunday and was thoroughly taken aback by just how many useless gifts I'll be able to get my parents there, so one more trip into Evil London should pretty much sort out the rest. That's until we get to Christmas Eve and I realise I've forgotten to get the fella anything...

Most unlike me but I started xmas shopping last month when I got the Wii for the kids, I get paid tomorrow so I'll have to invest in some more games for it.

Most unlike me but I started xmas shopping last month when I got the Wii for the kids, I get paid tomorrow so I'll have to invest in some more games for it.

my sister has bought one for her lad and has asked for a "fun" game for it for their joint Xmas present...any ideas ??

my sister has bought one for her lad and has asked for a "fun" game for it for their joint Xmas present...any ideas ??

http://www.play.com/Games/Wii/4-/3438343/C...es/Product.html

http://www.play.com/Games/Wii/4-/3471812/E...nd/Product.html

http://www.play.com/Games/Wii/4-/3343221/M...es/Product.html

http://www.play.com/Games/Wii/4-/1027911/T...ss/Product.html

Super Mario Galaxy.

End.