Christmas Shopping.

catmag

I was hoping to not really bother with Christmas this year but I think I may have left it a bit late for telling my family... Money's tight at the minute and I don't want anything myself so I'm hoping they will just remove me from the equation. I fucking hate Christmas shopping like.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did mine last night. Well, when I say I did mine I really mean wor lass did mine. She decided to be prepared and get everything early but now she's missing the excitement of shopping when it's Christmassy. She picked the presents (the part i'm shite at) and I paid (the part i'm good at).

I may have to change my approach thinking about it. Finances aren't looking too good so would be better to buy presents sooner rather than later. Then I know how much money I have to survive on til the next bit of my loan.

Really can't wait til that first paycheque.

I think I'm nearly done. Literally got three more people to buy for and thats it. The worst is yet to come though as I'm totally cack-handed and my wrapping leaves to a lot to be desired.

This is why I try to buy CDs and books for people. Dead easy to wrap. :lol:

I try to buy things that fit in those present bags. No wrapping at all and I can just about manage to stick a bit of tape across the top :lol:

I love those Christmassy bags but the thing is I make work for myself as I tend to wrap the pressies I put in them :boogie::icon_lol:

By the way Toontastic magic men...can we have snowflakes on here? Like here... TUFC forum

Pleeeeaaassseeee :boogie:

Edited by Toonraider

I try to buy things that fit in those present bags. No wrapping at all and I can just about manage to stick a bit of tape across the top :lol:

I love those Christmassy bags but the thing is I make work for myself as I tend to wrap the pressies I put in them :boogie::icon_lol:

By the way Toontastic magic men...can we have snowflakes on here? Like here... TUFC forum

It's still November for fucks sake.

It's still November for fucks sake.

Look mate, I've had a stressful year, my dad is ill, my sister is ill...I spend most of my life either working, visiting, or in hospitals or surgerys, I love Christmas and the thought of it cheers me up no end!!! .....plus I wasnt asking for the snow NOW but for when Craig does his Xmas tarty bits.

Edited by Toonraider