5/6/7/11 a side footy thread

smoggeordie

7-7 against one of the "better" teams in our 5 a side league. Last minute of the game and one of their lads mullers one of ours in their box. Completely wiped him out. Ref says "No penalty". Fucking incompetent bastard.

Edited by smoggeordie

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't the same ref that did the Scotland - Italy game was it?

Talk about unjust decisions, kid got sin-binned in a recent 5-a-side tournament final for the other team, I was in net. Anyway the door to get back onto the pitch was next to my goal at the corner of the pitch and after his 2 minutes are up he's waved back on by the ref while we have just had an attack, all our outfield players are committed forward so their keeper throws it long to this lad whose literally just stepped onto the pitch and he scores on a 1 on 1 against me to win!!

Nearly caused a fucking riot!!

Guest James_coDurham
1-0 win in outdoor 6-a-side last night. Get in.

Keep up the good performances and you never know where it might lead.

Do they do 6-a-side in the Special Olympics?

2-1.....1-0 (one-nil?? one nil? ONE NIL?!)

Seriously, what sort of 6-a-side scores are those ffs?

I play 6-a-side outside on a thursday and you hardly ever get high scoring games, mainly because you get loads of stoppages in play due to their being throw ins goal kicks etc, and secondly because I'm in goal.

I play 6-a-side outside on a thursday and you hardly ever get high scoring games, mainly because you get loads of stoppages in play due to their being throw ins goal kicks etc, and secondly because I'm in goal.

Fat lad are ya?

and you can all fuck off before you start!

:crylaughin:

Fat lad are ya?

:crylaughin:

Boom boom!

Fat lad are ya?

:unsure:

Boom boom!

The sound you make when you land? :crylaughin:

Guest stevieintoon
Anyone here play Sunday League around Tyneside area?

Aye I do I referee in the alphabet league too, hope to fuck the games off on Sunday though.

My 5-a-side team won 17-0 on Monday, just to make you feel even better.

I reckon we'd beat you hands down tbh.

We would, with Nick the Cat in goal, first I seen Nick I thought nowts ganna get past this big fucka and I was right, Big Stevie averaging 5 goals a game. The problem with our team is fitness. If the League table was based on HT scores, I think we'd probably have a 100% record over the last 6 months.

Anyone here play Sunday League around Tyneside area?

Aye I do I referee in the alphabet league too, hope to fuck the games off on Sunday though.

My 5-a-side team won 17-0 on Monday, just to make you feel even better.

I reckon we'd beat you hands down tbh.

We would, with Nick the Cat in goal, first I seen Nick I thought nowts ganna get past this big fucka and I was right, Big Stevie averaging 5 goals a game. The problem with our team is fitness. If the League table was based on HT scores, I think we'd probably have a 100% record over the last 6 months.

Speak for yourself mate, with your lack of defending i've had to make a record number of saves, improving my fitness no end. :crylaughin:

Guest stevieintoon

hehe well ye usually bored in the first half, got to give you something to do second. I can see ye being like this at our defending in a few years time:

ManCity_Peter_Schmeichel.jpg

"GET BACK YE FUCKIN FAT CUNTS"