5/6/7/11 a side footy thread

smoggeordie

We'd have beaten them with a bit of luck. They scored about 6 spawny goals ie deflected/through bodies of players etc. Gutted. All about consolidation now, and a promotion push next season. Up for the cup though!

of course they did.

Not an unrealistic claim in our league like.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They bottled the summer game though :P

The game that never got arranged?

If one was arranged i'm sure we'd be able to get a team together.

Don't know what you're on about. It was arranged amd publicised on here. There were 3 teams and we played each other twice. Not sure how you would have missed it. We'll probably do it again. It was just a laugh like.

They bottled the summer game though :P

The game that never got arranged?

If one was arranged i'm sure we'd be able to get a team together.

Don't know what you're on about. It was arranged amd publicised on here. There were 3 teams and we played each other twice. Not sure how you would have missed it. We'll probably do it again. It was just a laugh like.

Must have missed it. We'll put a team in the next one definitely.

The teams were picked out of hat. Bit pointless turning up with your regular 5-a-side team. Me and Sammy will have to be split-up next time to give everyone else a chance, obviously.

The teams were picked out of hat. Bit pointless turning up with your regular 5-a-side team. Me and Sammy will have to be split-up next time to give everyone else a chance, obviously.

:P

Me and Isegrim made that team tbf. :D

:P

And Renton, obviously.

QFT TBH.

Either that or we bring two balls to play with so everyone gets a kick.

:D

And Renton, obviously.

:D:P

But we did romp it like.

On a serious note, any four across the back with Bawan upfront on his own wins the next tournament. Like shit off a stainless steel shovel tbh.

What can I say eh, just got too much stamina and class and all that shite, should play for the toon me man, i would do a better job than owen :P

Edited by bawan

• 2 weeks later...

Good performance last neet, we won 11-3, fuck knows how when we counted up who had scored what, was more like 15-3, but the referee is a total tool of a man. You think for 28 quid they'd supply decent refs, but one look at him and you can tell he's the sort who has smoked tac every single day of his life since he was 13 and now he's like 35, he reminds me of The Big Lebowski. Anyone who's played at the JJB knows who I'm on about. One neet he's reffin wor game and reading a book at the same time!

Anyway last night was one of his better performances. We were playing second bottom, but we had real problems with getting a team out (I even asked Besty :hiya: ), so thanks a lot to Nick's mate, Andrew Flintoff, who posts on here now and then and mainly on Newcastle-Online for turning out at the last minute, he marked his debut with a neatly taken left foot shot under the keeper. Nick got his first man of the match, probably his best game for us, and I hit a few from me own half which flew in so a good neet for us all round. W6 D1 L7 F95 A82 four games left, we're like someone like Wolves, can't go up, can't go down, but there's no reason why we can't go up next season, we lead at half time every single game bar none, and if we can get our fitness up we'll be on an open top bus round the toon, or North Shields anyway.

Good performance last neet, we won 11-3, fuck knows how when we counted up who had scored what, was more like 15-3, but the referee is a total tool of a man. You think for 28 quid they'd supply decent refs, but one look at him and you can tell he's the sort who has smoked tac every single day of his life since he was 13 and now he's like 35, he reminds me of The Big Lebowski. Anyone who's played at the JJB knows who I'm on about. One neet he's reffin wor game and reading a book at the same time!

Anyway last night was one of his better performances. We were playing second bottom, but we had real problems with getting a team out (I even asked Besty :lol: ), so thanks a lot to Nick's mate, Andrew Flintoff, who posts on here now and then and mainly on Newcastle-Online for turning out at the last minute, he marked his debut with a neatly taken left foot shot under the keeper. Nick got his first man of the match, probably his best game for us, and I hit a few from me own half which flew in so a good neet for us all round. W6 D1 L7 F95 A82 four games left, we're like someone like Wolves, can't go up, can't go down, but there's no reason why we can't go up next season, we lead at half time every single game bar none, and if we can get our fitness up we'll be on an open top bus round the toon, or North Shields anyway.

My first motm? ye kidding right? :hiya:

4th of the campaign :lol:

Anyway last night was one of his better performances. We were playing second bottom, but we had real problems with getting a team out (I even asked Besty :icon_lol: ), so thanks a lot to Nick's mate, Andrew Flintoff, who posts on here now and then and mainly on Newcastle-Online for turning out at the last minute, he marked his debut with a neatly taken left foot shot under the keeper. Nick got his first man of the match, probably his best game for us, and I hit a few from me own half which flew in so a good neet for us all round. W6 D1 L7 F95 A82 four games left, we're like someone like Wolves, can't go up, can't go down, but there's no reason why we can't go up next season, we lead at half time every single game bar none, and if we can get our fitness up we'll be on an open top bus round the toon, or North Shields anyway.

My first motm? ye kidding right? :hiya:

4th of the campaign :lol:

Thought ye might bite :lol:

When we get our proper side together, we'll take on all comers.