5/6/7/11 a side footy thread

smoggeordie

Played well tonight - only scored too but I passed & defended well. It was 8 on 8.

I have a serious mental problem when it comes to passing so if I play & hour & get a few assists it's a turn up for the books.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played well tonight - only scored too but I passed & defended well. It was 8 on 8.

I have a serious mental problem when it comes to passing so if I play & hour & get a few assists it's a turn up for the books.

So you scored as well Tom or did you get a brace?!?? ;)

3-2 win for Stevie United.

Can you get some lads together to play us again Besty? Lads pestering me left right and centre to get some games sorted.

Wonder why you quoted that post? ;)

Aye, could do, got a date in mind? :)

Got 6/7 names so far like if you want to sort it for definite?

Aye will you be able to get 11? Tell that yank centre half to stay off the drink this time, he smelled like a Glasgow bamp after 5 bottles of buckie.

last two weeks have been a bit mad at footy one week one of the boys went up for the ball and headed someone else massive gash on his head blood going everywhere put terry butcher to shame. some other guy walked into the hospital turns out one of the boys from our other team elbowed his teeth out lol

and last week one of the other lads got punched in the eye and broke his eye socket im glad im already injured lol

Got 6/7 names so far like if you want to sort it for definite?

Aye will you be able to get 11? Tell that yank centre half to stay off the drink this time, he smelled like a Glasgow bamp after 5 bottles of buckie.

Aye should be fine getting enough. Can't make any promises with the latter though.

After 8 weeks of absolute shitness between the sticks I announced my retirement last night. Problem is, none of them have taken me seriously. Thing is, been thinking about it for a while with my form being so bad and the bairn coming in weeks it's probably the right time to take a break, always said I would stop playing when I stopped enjoying it (which is nowt to do with getting beat by the way, I've never been a bad/sore loser). I think that they think it's an overreaction to getting beat again or maybe a bit of ego stroking (I've played with buggers like this, people who every week say they're quitting in the hope everyone else will say 'nah man, you're class, stay!') but I'm deadly serious.