Everton in Europe..

chip2388

from my mate in Bucharest this morning

"Rob,

I'm not a fan of Dinamo but I'm happy that they crashed Everton because both the team and their fans have bee unbelievable arrogant at the TV before the match, they said that nobody from Dinamo is known to them and that they hate (!!!) Dinamo and it's ground because these remembers them of F.C.Liverpool.

Well done!

Steaua was good too in Oslo wining with 3-0, and Rapid in Rotterdam 0-0 with Fajienord

Nicu"

Its all so predictable though. I said before a ball was kicked this season that Everon and the way they play would bomb out of the CL instantly and out of the uefa not long after and that they'd have at best an average prem season.

Theres no way they could eb that lucky again in matches, scarping 1 goal wins when they were outplayed and getting hardly any injuries, they were always headed for a big fall and a return to their usual place in the scheme of things, but their fans wanted to believe otherwise and took great delight in telling us lot for some reason.

But unlike them i haven't felt the need to go onto their website and point out all this!

And what about the smogs, 14,000 for a home match in europe in only their second EVER season there. McClaren has had a right go at them as well and fair play to him.

Lads, the worst thing is both of us teams finished below that shite. Everton in Europe. ARF!

34353[/snapback]

On a different tack for a second f/c, do you know if the 4 - 2 sign that was painted on the side of John Peel's (RIP) house has been updated to 5 - 2 ??

Come on lads - lets not rub the scousers noses in it. They deserve it, true. They would have done it to us if roles reversed ? Double true.

But...er...

Sod it.

Piss take to your hearts conmtent.....:lol:

Haha, Everton are actually awful... don't know how they managed to play so well last year...

34349[/snapback]

But thats just it - they DIDN'T play that well. I lost count of how many times they were swimming in luck and win with a late goal. True, Arsenal used to do it all the time. But they were piss poor and got away with it last season. Whilst arguing in close season with one of the Everton supporters, I mentioned this and told him they'd be found out this season.

And haven't they just !

Hey Papa Lazaru - like the new avatar (but still prefer the old one) I'd never seen that Lela one. (Seen plenty of the RUDE Lela ones !)

Edited by Phil K

Come on lads - lets not rub the scousers noses in it. They deserve it, true. They would have done it to us if roles reversed ? Double true.

But...er...

Sod it.

Haha, Everton are actually awful... don't know how they managed to play so well last year...

34349[/snapback]

But thats just it - they DIDN'T play that well. I lost count of how many times they were swimming in luck and win with a late goal. True, Arsenal used to do it all the time. But they were piss poor and got away with it last season. Whilst arguing in close season with one of the Everton supporters, I mentioned this and told him they'd be found out this season.

And haven't they just !

Hey Papa Lazaru - like the new avatar (but still prefer the old one) I'd never seen that Lela one. (Seen plenty of the RUDE Lela ones !)

34357[/snapback]

Hey, I am aware of that, it's just their players seemed in comparison to other teams rouns them last year, pretty awful, yet Moyes managed to get the best out of them. Bent, Ferguson and Beattie up front? I'm still miffed how they managed it. Plus, if you consider their run in the second half of the season, or rather sicne they lost Gravesen, they'd have finished mid-table if it was the whole season.

But...er...

Sod it.

34349[/snapback]

And haven't they just !

34357[/snapback]

Fancied a change and went for that. So where are these rude ones you mentioned, i just want to look purely for research purposes you understand, i don't fancy a cartoon character or anything like that! :nufc:

Fancied a change and went for that. So where are these rude ones you mentioned, i just want to look purely for research purposes you understand, i don't fancy a cartoon character or anything like that!  :razz:

34555[/snapback]

Sent the couple of links. Theres a few more - damned if I can remember where though.