Newcastle -v- Liverpool

Barney

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was sarcastically delivered full stop, you pack of retards. :icon_lol:

It's the type of arrogant comment he usually delivers seriously though

Still. Him and me aren't exactly busom buddies either but I'm afraid you'd have to be an utter spastic not to get what he was saying. :lol:

Impossible to be a fan unless you're at the match.

That is undoubtably the stupidist remark that anyone could ever utter (unless yer coached by LeazesMag) :boogie:

I thought the same but to be fair it was from Sheargol so I wasn't suprised in the slightest

:lol: You mong :icon_lol:

Surprised no one has commented on Viduka's absolute non-effort today, its hard to pick out any single player today but I thought the lack of commitment today was disgraceful.

Surprised no one has commented on Viduka's absolute non-effort today, its hard to pick out any single player today but I thought the lack of commitment today was disgraceful.

Didn't think he was that bad tbf, thought Geremi was the worst performer.

In today's other games... Matty Pattison got 2 assists. :lol:

Got a text from a Narrich season ticket holder today who said he was fantastic.

Enrique was the worst player on the pitch today.

Did Liverpool play well today?I don't think so like,i thought they were pretty poor and an average team might have picked up a result,they huffed and puffed to get that result today,only because we are shite
Gerrard was fantastic (playing for liverpool after all). Otherwise, good but hardly out of this world. Torres could have had four or five if he could finish - that on top of the three goals we conceded.

Gerrard was absolute class. Basically the reason I hate him so much in an England shirt. I'd forgive him if he was just a shit player, but today he proved that he's one of the best in the world. Why the hell he can't do it in an England shirt I have no idea.

Just got back from the match and I never thought he was class at all.

Did Liverpool play well today?I don't think so like,i thought they were pretty poor and an average team might have picked up a result,they huffed and puffed to get that result today,only because we are shite
Gerrard was fantastic (playing for liverpool after all). Otherwise, good but hardly out of this world. Torres could have had four or five if he could finish - that on top of the three goals we conceded.

Gerrard was absolute class. Basically the reason I hate him so much in an England shirt. I'd forgive him if he was just a shit player, but today he proved that he's one of the best in the world. Why the hell he can't do it in an England shirt I have no idea.

He ran the show imo. And how the fuck anyone can say Liverpool didn't play well is beyond me. We might have made it easy for them but they still played some class stuff.

Edited by alex

He ran the show imo. And how the fuck anyone can say Liverpool didn't play well is beyond me. We might have made it easy for them but they still played some class stuff.

I thought he picked out the space well, as he realised we never had a right side at all, so drifted a bit and knew what areas to exploit, but he never impressed me as much as everyone is saying, apart from that free-kick like. :lol:

Must have just looked good on TV then. He actually managed to pass to a Liverpool player every single time. Maybe he thought they were Croatia.

Someone explain why Alan Smith is starting every game?

big sam not wanting to admit he wasted £6m?

He starts ahead of Barton and club captain Geremi in midfield though so it's not like Allardyce won't drop players he's signed. Smith starts every game though.

Smith is a utility player and shows commitment and is closer to full fitness I suppose.

don't agree with that, but I believe that'd be his reasoning

Smith is a utility player and shows commitment and is closer to full fitness I suppose.

Well, that's the theory but it's a myth. He's ineffectual in anything other than a forward role and even then he won't get you many goals. He's a canny player imo but £6million was a lot a 4th choice forward / Viduka's back-up* for a club who had a net spend of about £10m in the summer.

*How I see him rather than how Allardyce does.

Well, that's the theory but it's a myth. He's ineffectual in anything other than a forward role and even then he won't get you many goals. He's a canny player imo but £6million was a lot a 4th choice forward / Viduka's back-up* for a club who had a net spend of about £10m in the summer.

*How I see him rather than how Allardyce does.

He had a canny game up front with Martins against Everton. I would like to see him played there more often like you say as Vidukas replacement.