Newcastle -v- Liverpool

Barney

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 games.

And ?

getting rid of a manager after 14 games would add another 100 weight of support to the theory that this club is a fucking cartoon of itself.

this was never going to be fixed in one season let alone 14 games.

indicative of the quick fix mentality of this country. You all want a plaster, when what we need is a splint.

True like.

Badly drawn toon

Sounds like the fans are saying "Sack ..... " doesn't sound like fat sam though?

Nah they were saying ''Boo-errns'' ''boo errns''

Go have a haircut :lol:

I have :icon_lol:

Still long like....

14 games.

And ?

getting rid of a manager after 14 games would add another 100 weight of support to the theory that this club is a fucking cartoon of itself.

indicative of the quick fix mentality of this country. You all want a plaster, when what we need is a splint.

i agree with you. it's far too early to be talking about sacking him but it sounds like he's lost the crowd and on the last few performances you'd say he's lost the players too. if this continues his position will become untenable.

i'd say if we'd got anything from today it would have been inspite of sam not because of him. his decision have been shocking. wouldn;t you agree?

14 games.

And ?

If you're looking for some for of kudos for calling for patience you find none here, Allardyce has a 5 year plan, don't make me fucking laugh, should we have given Souness more time ? or Roeder ? We have appointed the wrong man, and if you can't see that after this performance you need to wake up and smell the coffee my friend.

Will you still be in denial when we are at the foot of the table ? Come the new year we'll probably find out.

The man has lost the crowd and the dressing room, that equals no future.

I've not understood some of his decision, true enough. But then I didn't understand some of Robson's early decisions and he did alright, I didn't understand some of Keegans choices and both those managers turned out ok.

I'm just fed up of the impatient and petulant attitude of Newcastle fans, screaming for change wailing and gnashing their teeth because we're not challenging the big boys. OF COURSE we're not challenging the big boys, when was the last timew e were a genuine title contender? when was the last time we had a winning mentality? 14 games is no where near long enough to make the whole sale changes that this club needed and making another manager fall victim to our impatience will do nothing but set us further back on the road to improvement.

Fickle?! It's a bloody joke!

could and should have been at least 7 or 8 nil today. we've been that poor

Thankfully liverpool stopped playing after that 3rd went in, shame we never started.

I've not understood some of his decision, true enough. But then I didn't understand some of Robson's early decisions and he did alright, I didn't understand some of Keegans choices and both those managers turned out ok.

I'm just fed up of the impatient and petulant attitude of Newcastle fans, screaming for change wailing and gnashing their teeth because we're not challenging the big boys. OF COURSE we're not challenging the big boys, when was the last timew e were a genuine title contender? when was the last time we had a winning mentality? 14 games is no where near long enough to make the whole sale changes that this club needed and making another manager fall victim to our impatience will do nothing but set us further back on the road to improvement.

Fickle?! It's a bloody joke!

Sometimes i dont think he did either :lol:

14 games.

And ?

If you're looking for some for of kudos for calling for patience you find none here, Allardyce has a 5 year plan, don't make me fucking laugh, should we have given Souness more time ? or Roeder ? We have appointed the wrong man, and if you can't see that after this performance you need to wake up and smell the coffee my friend.

Will you still be in denial when we are at the foot of the table ? Come the new year we'll probably find out.

I know it's a classic example of "the grass is always greener" but if I'm quite honest we beat Liverpool in this fixture last season and didn't lose to any of the big four at home and if you think that's going to happen again this year you have another thing coming. Big Sam looked so promising and somehow we let our expectations rise so high (as we always do) but I'm afraid the truth has come crashing down here and it's time to send Sam on his way before he can damage us further.

I'd rather have the little man back if this is the shit that Sam is going to serve up at home. He can't even plead injuries - most of what passes for our first team is fit.

BIG SAM OUT - you know what you can do with your five year plan mate.

could and should have been at least 7 or 8 nil today. we've been that poor

Weve been terrible but im not sure 7 or 8 terrible..

disagree. torres alone should have had at least 4 plus there have been plenty of other missed chances while we have created nowt all game apart from one long range effort. worst performance since the souness era imo

14 games.

And ?

Sorry mate, you know I respect your opinions but this bit is crap.

You've not been enamoured with Allardyce from the out, but to be calling for his head now, when we're still midtable, is the epitome of impatience.

I need to know what exactly were you expecting? 5th spot, playing Brazil football and incredibvle tactical acumen?

This club was in an horrific state, I can't believe anyone with an ounce of sense is calling for his head already. Surely you understand the need for calm and a measured adjustment of expectations for this season?

He can't even plead injuries - most of what passes for our first team is fit.

Cacapa, Faye, Taylor,

Duff

Owen

There's 5 players off the top of my head who're missing. Of those I'd reckon 4 would be in the first 11, of those I'd say Faye, Taylor and Owen would be key members of our first 11.

I'd say he could blame defensive frailty on our injury list.

Well im all for Sam staying.

He needs to find his feet hidden under the XXL belly and then play a bit of Brain training so hes not so fucking daft,

i can see him being decent.

I know we were shite but its Liverpool for fucks sake.

I strong liverpool too...

(Smith got his Token yellow card and Viduka was offside again)

He can't even plead injuries - most of what passes for our first team is fit.

Cacapa, Faye, Taylor,

Duff

Owen

There's 5 players off the top of my head who're missing. Of those I'd reckon 4 would be in the first 11, of those I'd say Faye, Taylor and Owen would be key members of our first 11.

I'd say he could blame defensive frailty on our injury list.

Duff's been out of contention so long I don't even count him. I'll give you the other 4 although I doubt Taylor would be a key member of our first 11 since he hasn't featured in it for so many games under Sam.

Defensive frailty ok, what about midfield and offensive frailty? We look like a senior citizen's brigade.