Booing

Toonraider

I'm listening on 5live, sounds like we are booing Gerrard. If so, it makes me ashamed to be a Newcastle fan :icon_lol:

why feel ashamed he's playing for the opposition ?

Booing him every time he touches the ball because of what happened to England in midweek is senseless, it makes us look pathetic quite frankly. Its probably just a few mindless idiots :lol:

Edit.

Especially Gerrard, who is one England player who does give his all and must feel as gutted as the rest of the country.

Edited by Toonraider

Gerrard is a wanker though.

I wouldnt know, I dont know him personally!!

Booing an opposition player for something he has done against us in a game is one thing....this is another. Just my view anyhow.

Whats with the Gerrard love-in ?

He's a fucking prick.

Im a big England fan I suppose, I hate to see him booed for his England performances thats all. (Im such a soft toouch I know, but thats me)! :lol:

I'm Scottish so i dont really care but Gerrard is probably England's only world class player, why the fans would blame him for Wednesday's game seems like utter nonsense and shows a lack of football knowledge. Booing him will probably just make him try harder probably... oh crap, he's scored. Well done Toon fans! :lol:

I like Gerrard, you cant blame him for what happened to England. Just a disgrace to boo him for that,, but like others have said in this thread i would boo him for things that have happened in the game against us but not for something that has happened and hasn't been his fault.

The booing had fuck all to do with him scoring, he scored because he screamed in a shot from range like he always does for Liverpool when given the chance. Booing a player may make them try harder, tackle more and run about, it doesn't suddenly give them ability they don't have.

And he deserved it, he was a disgrace for England and not for the first time, yet we all knew he'd be running the game for 90 mins for Liverpool. And he plays for the opposition so who cares if he gets stick, because he certainly wouldn't have given a shit.

And the toon fans showed they can be appreciative by appaluding Crouch onto the ptich as he and Beckham were the only two England players who could hold their heads up after the Croatia match.

I'd boo the twat regardless of Wednesday...

EDIT

shame he couldnt do that on wednesday, eh

Aye it is a shame, but tbf, he's done that for England on more than one occasion.

Not in the last 18 months he hasn't.

He's the media's favourite player in this country. Doesn't matter that he's a diving, moaning, two footed lunging prick of a player.

Quality today though. I think England should start playing in liverpool shirts.