The Official Allardyce out thread

Jimbo

I think he'll be gone by the end of the season. As it is, we're doing okay points wise but okay won't be good enough for Mort and Ashley. He was never their first choice so whatever they've said he'll need to do a hell of a lot, not just keep us mid-table as he is doing, to convince them he's worth another season.

I have been thinking about replacdements and I am not sure that I want a big name. I would be quite happy to see a young up and coming manager who has learnt how to do the job and had a broad spectrum of ideas when it comes to tactics. I would like Mort to interview people and ask "What tactics do you use" and then giive the job to the person who replies "Whichever ones fit the team and situation best". The same as "do you have a favoured formation" "No I see what the team looks like first". I think managers who believe themselves to have been successful and full of themselves (Spitting the dummy because they didnt get the England job) to be too rigid and egotistical to learn new things. Just my opinion like.

But then as soon as results went against us, certain people would bang their fists on the table and moan that "he's not good enough", "He hasn't got a proven track record" etc.

As I've stated a numbe of times earlier, Allardyce was a great signing for fat Freddy, he's the wrong man for Mort and Laura.

Big Chris, find your replacement, have them sign the contract and then get fucking rid (move upstairs) of Allardyce!

If it took England £30m to get the only good manager that said he wanted the job, I hate to think what Ashley will need to spend to get a manager that the majority of fans would accept.

If it took England £30m to get the only good manager that said he wanted the job, I hate to think what Ashley will need to spend to get a manager that the majority of fans would accept.

I see what you're getting at, but I don't think fans would have difficulty accepting a manager initially. Most accepted Allardyce despite their misgivings on his tactics, its only since we've been playing shite that he's become unpopular.

I see what you're getting at, but I don't think fans would have difficulty accepting a manager initially. Most accepted Allardyce despite their misgivings on his tactics, its only since we've been playing shite that he's become unpopular.

I think fans accepted BSA as a Shepherd appointment, I think expectations for Mashley's own choice will be much higher.

I think fans accepted BSA as a Shepherd appointment, I think expectations for Mashley's own choice will be much higher.

Good point.

For the record Sam is a fat useless cunt who hasn't got a fucking clue......we're an absolute shambles and anyone who can't see it wants a good fucking shoeing. Lets see where we are after the next few games.

Call it knee jerk but he wants sacked after yesterdays embarrassment, we will not improve under him....bookmark that fuckas!

Get off the fence soft arses

I have been thinking about replacdements and I am not sure that I want a big name. I would be quite happy to see a young up and coming manager who has learnt how to do the job and had a broad spectrum of ideas when it comes to tactics. I would like Mort to interview people and ask "What tactics do you use" and then giive the job to the person who replies "Whichever ones fit the team and situation best". The same as "do you have a favoured formation" "No I see what the team looks like first". I think managers who believe themselves to have been successful and full of themselves (Spitting the dummy because they didnt get the England job) to be too rigid and egotistical to learn new things. Just my opinion like.

like Glenn Roeder :lol:

I know where you are coming from, and must say, I agree, or rather I don't care if he's a big name or not provided he seems to have the right ideas and we make positive progress.

I'd ask Arsene Wenger to name his price if it was up to me, but realistically that isn't going to happen though.

I still think allardyce should get until the end of the season at least.

Clearly we need another left back and a creative central midfielder. a new left back would at least give enrique some competition and get a game when hes injured. this would mean zoggy could play on the left with milner on the right. and Duff is back from his vacation.

Possibly one or 2 other signings as well to fill out the squad. Maybe a right winger?

Could make a world of difference to our results.

But he has a 5 year plan. Are you willing to give him that??? :lol:

He who?

If you mean allardyce then if it means another 4.5 years of whats been served up already then no. But if it means a year of shite followed by improvement - then yes.

Can I just take a minute to post this...

tablews3.jpg

and say, what did you fucking expect!?

Yer kna what, come hell or high water i've stuck up for Newcastle fans, especially when we get the fickle jibe but it's times like these when I want to hold my hands up and put the boot into our own fans.

6 points from playing Derby twice ? perhaps venture as far to look even slighlty better than the worst 2 teams in the league ?

We are ninth.

Arenal lost to Middlesborough.

Spurs have lost to innumerable teams beneath their payscale this season

Nobody is happy with this result, but christ on a boke changing manager won't fix a God Damn Thing.

Didn't do the aforementioned Spurs any harm.

Sacking Sammy Lee hasn't done Bolton any harm at all.

Who do you think we could realistically attract? Baring in mind we're a mid-table club and have been for the past few seasons, and who would have this immediate impact that you are craving Jimbo mate?

Take into account Gary Megson's unavailable. :lol:

I expect 6 points from Derby.

I'm fed up to the back teeth of the feeling of bewliderment when ever I see the team sheet.

I'm sick of the brand of "football" we are playing.

I'm seeing a squad improved in nearly every area from last season yet our performances are worse.

We are 9th in the league and we could so easily have been higher.

and as for this 5 year plan, like Martin Samuel said on the Sunday Supplement yesterday, I can't wait for 5 years time, all these managers that will have produced these world beating teams they've promised.

I can't get through this thread due to all the jerking knees in my way, but can I ask the Allardyce Out camp who they want to replace him?

You want me to bore you with a list of managers who are better than Allardyce ?

I was one of the first on N-O to get on his back about the way we started and the lack of creativity he brought in, since then I've tried to give him time and a chance to do things how he wants, mainly because I'm sick of the manager merry go round here and the constant chopping and changing since Sir Bobby has left, not once since then have I watched us play and thought to myself that he's learning from his mistakes, yesterdays decision to play Martins on the wing was just bizarre and it was if he wants to the sack.

No point in getting rid now though as our options will be more limited compared with in the Summer although Houllier would be my choice and may be available now, I just hope Mort tries to salvage some of the work fat Sam has put in behind the scenes in turning the club around (youth, scouts, fitness etc)

I can't get through this thread due to all the jerking knees in my way, but can I ask the Allardyce Out camp who they want to replace him?

Only the ones who you think are feasible targets (ie available and would consider coming up here), would guarantee a higher league position and play more attractive football. That should help you narrow it down.

Only the ones who you think are feasible targets (ie available and would consider coming up here), would guarantee a higher league position and play more attractive football. That should help you narrow it down.

Exactly, its not easy. Anyone can name better managers than Allardyce but it doesn't mean they'll come here.

Re, Houllier - he had a lot of success at Liverpool but if we're not happy about the football being played, that was probably his biggest downfall there.

Houllier at Liverpool was no less entertaining than what they've got there now, or Mourinho at Chelsea for that matter.

Our football isn't a patch on any of that, we're unorganised and have no creative spark at all, players out of position and we just look a shambles, no real improvement on what we had under Souness or Roeder which I would of expected, nothing spectacular just a sign we're going in the right direction.

Show us the list you put up last time that included the likes of David Moyes ffs. Like for like. I believe Moyes went through a bit of a rough patch at Everton as well - no doubt if you were following them you would have wanted the fucker out at the time.

I would have Martin Jol ahead of sackless sam

Funniest thing I've heard today.

If Jol had Newcastle where he had Spurs this season would you have advocated giving him time?

Incredible.

Yes, i rate and like Jol and the Tottenham fan I work with reckons the majority of fans didn't want shot of him. At least he tried to get them playing decent football which is more than can be said for BS

Show us the list you put up last time that included the likes of David Moyes ffs. Like for like. I believe Moyes went through a bit of a rough patch at Everton as well - no doubt if you were following them you would have wanted the fucker out at the time.

I can accept the team being a "work in progess" and be willing to man it out in the trenches whilst results gradually improve, but my patience wears rather thin when I see a manager make a complete fuck up of things due basic errors, so you are willing to sit it out, fine, but whats the end product going to be ? Newcastle playing like Bolton ? fuck me you must be desperate.