The Official Allardyce out thread

Jimbo

I was one of those people who said it would take time for him to change things, and therefore not jump on his back if it's not going exactly to plan early on. We all said we'd take winning 'ugly'. However, at the moment it's just plain ugly and winning seems like the last thing we're capable of. He's far too negative and far too worried about the oppossition. We have talented players in our squad and they're all either being played out of position, told to play on the ere of caution, or dropped. If we were losing games but we at least had glimples of the side playing well together then you'd say fair enough, it'll come. Nicky Butt aside, the rest of the team are having stinkers at the minute. Fuck knows what they're going to do about it. We're not asking for gung ho attacking football, we're just asking for any kind of attacking football.

For the record, I don't agree with booing and never boo my own side, but for once I totally understand why people did it yesterday.

lets face it,what a bunch of fickle fuk faced cunts we are...at times im ashamed to be a newcastle fan...fukin fast food generation of spotty faced cunts.....how about a new manager every month? fukin wankers

If you want to make that sort of statement then fine but it would be preferable that you did it under your proper account name rather than hiding behind another one, best do that eh?

Starting the "Official Roeder Out" thread

Fucking clueless incompetent cock.

Can't blame Bramble today, I can only blame the bellend that picked him, the same prick that failed to respond to the performance in the second half and left Rossi on the bench when the two strikers on the field went missing.

We will do nothing with this twat in charge, I'm firmly starting to believe that last season's purple patch was purely an example of "new manager syndrome" after the gloom of Souness, you could have had Russell Brand as manager and the team would have been lifted.

Roeder is a fucking clueless loon.

Starting the "Official Souness Out" Thread.

Sorry but it had to be done !

In all seriousness, my initial knee jerk reaction to lastnight is that Souness has got to go, but if he were to be sacked who would we appoint ? who's the best candidate ? or would it simply be a case that the job is given to Shearer ???

Jimbo man, you're on a one man sacking spree!

calm down mate :lol:

Starting the "Official Roeder Out" thread

Fucking clueless incompetent cock.

Can't blame Bramble today, I can only blame the bellend that picked him, the same prick that failed to respond to the performance in the second half and left Rossi on the bench when the two strikers on the field went missing.

We will do nothing with this twat in charge, I'm firmly starting to believe that last season's purple patch was purely an example of "new manager syndrome" after the gloom of Souness, you could have had Russell Brand as manager and the team would have been lifted.

Roeder is a fucking clueless loon.

Starting the "Official Souness Out" Thread.

Sorry but it had to be done !

In all seriousness, my initial knee jerk reaction to lastnight is that Souness has got to go, but if he were to be sacked who would we appoint ? who's the best candidate ? or would it simply be a case that the job is given to Shearer ???

Jimbo man, you're on a one man sacking spree!

calm down mate :lol:

To be fair I think at some point EVERYONE had started a Roeder out and Souness out thread.

:icon_lol:

True, but you were the first to do them in all seriousness.

Mate you're quite the executioner, no sooner has their arse warmed the bench for the first time then you're calling for their head.

True, but you were the first to do them in all seriousness.

Mate you're quite the executioner, no sooner has their arse warmed the bench for the first time then you're calling for their head.

Just think of the misery I'd have saved if Shepherd had taken my inspired advice.

:lol:

howay, a fiver says he won't be sacked after two games and you're just being sensationalist.

Just my opinion Fishy, and how would I/you get this fiver because I'm not meeting some noncey bloke off the internet with a cricket jumper draped around his shoulders to exchange money :lol:

bet you a fiver it's not.

Wacky Jnr seems to be hedging a bit and as I like to have a dabble now and then I'd like to take that bet Mr. Fish, if you don't mind. :lol:

so to clarify you're willing to bet five English pounds that Sam Allardyce will be sacked and we lose our next two games?

Wacky Jnr seems to be hedging a bit and as I like to have a dabble now and then I'd like to take that bet Mr. Fish, if you don't mind. :icon_lol:

so to clarify you're willing to bet five English pounds that Sam Allardyce will be sacked and we lose our next two games?

I'm willing to bet five English pounds that Sam Allardyce will be sacked IF we lose our next two league games. Is that clear Mr. Fish?

I hope you didn't think that I thought a 'fiver' meant $5.oo in Yankee money :lol:

if we keep losing, especially at home, and the fans completely turn on allardyce, i can see ashley wielding the axe. i think sam should be given more time but he has to get the players at least looking up for the fight. we were completely devoid of bottle yesterday. it was heads down and one way traffic for 90 minutes against a below par liverpool. could have been a cricket score tbh. not good enough at home and sam will know it. surely he has to drop smith, or at least play him up front instead of midfield where he continues to contribute nothing

Edited by Dr Gloom

if we keep losing, especially at home, and the fans completely turn on allardyce

I think most people will see Arsenal as another write-off (though as you say lack of fight is a factor) but it will be the Brum and Derby matches where his fate is decided imo.

Wacky Jnr seems to be hedging a bit and as I like to have a dabble now and then I'd like to take that bet Mr. Fish, if you don't mind. :boogie:

I'm willing to bet five English pounds that Sam Allardyce will be sacked IF we lose our next two league games. Is that clear Mr. Fish?

I hope you didn't think that I thought a 'fiver' meant $5.oo in Yankee money :icon_lol:

You should have insisted on that fact, at least you'd only be £2.50 out of pocket. :lol: