The Official Allardyce out thread

Jimbo

Well so much for the so-called good start to the season which has slowly and surely been flushed down the netty by an under-achieving group of players who for the most part have all had international experience at some level.

However, the journey down the drain can be largely attributed to the inept manager who keeps pulling the chain.

His line-ups, his formations, his insistance for out of position playing, his questionable substitutions, and his obvious inability to bring out the best in some quality players and mold them into a half-way decent team is proof positive that his competancy is shitty.

He has had time enough to show some team improvement so spare me from those who keep saying have patience, he needs time. BOLLOCKS, the time has come to stop him pulling the netty chain.

Well so much for the so-called good start to the season which has slowly and surely been flushed down the netty by an under-achieving group of players who for the most part have all had international experience at some level.

However, the journey down the drain can be largely attributed to the inept manager who keeps pulling the chain.

His line-ups, his formations, his insistance for out of position playing, his questionable substitutions, and his obvious inability to bring out the best in some quality players and mold them into a half-way decent team is proof positive that his competancy is shitty.

He has had time enough to show some team improvement so spare me from those who keep saying have patience, he needs time. BOLLOCKS, the time has come to stop him pulling the netty chain.

We started with Emre in the midfield, and both wingers in their correct positions, and still lost.

We started with Emre in the midfield, and both wingers in their correct positions, and still lost.

Yes, but with Rozenhal, Cacapa, Barton, Martins, and Butt not in the starting line-up like Saturday, N'Zogbia still at left-back, and Viduka by himself as a lone striker up front.

Another pathetic display and ZERO points against a bottom 3 team who now have a new manager.

Rico, did you see the match?

According to .com we might started with Duff and Milner playing on the correct side for what foot they use but they were allegedly playing besides Viduka in a 4-3-3. Instead because Smith decided he was sweeper the team looked more like a 5-4-1, so correct positions :huh:

Also stop flip flopping, no-one can argue with you when you're like this :lol:

He's starting to test my patience, and Ashley's too I suspect.However, him and Mort have said they will give him time (at least a season I reckon, barring disasters) but as I mentioned a few days ago, the fact he wasn't their choice and is doing quite badly means that unless something changes soon there's no way he'll be retained for next season. And if everyone's waiting for him to get the sack, he might as well get it now.

And if everyone's waiting for him to get the sack, he might as well get it now.

Egg-zacly! Why give him the opportunity to spunk away the January funds on more huff and puff players?

He won't get Anelka because Anelka knows he's fucked. He'll get arse shaving and then leave him to rot in reserves or worse as LB.

Now to answer the constant who's available retort, in not particular order:

Jose Mourinho (not likely but money talks)

Didier Deschamps

Gérard Houllier

(to be completed later)

Given then as I previously pointed out, game on game we are 4 points behind where we were last season. these are the next six league games. In brackets, the points from last seasons fixture.

Chelsea (a) -- (0)

Man City (h) -- (0)

Man Utd (a) -- (0)

Bolton (h) -- (0)

Arsenal (a) -- (1)

Boro (h) -- (1)

So a total of two points. Surely this is an opportunity for Sam to catch up with the three home games? For the record, I reckon we will get 0 from the away games and 4 from the home (and thats being optimistic)

Well if the quote about that Ashley made about winning the prem or CL within five years is true then he needs to flash some cash and get Mourihno talked into it - as you say money talks and i think he would like nothing better than to shove it up abramovich - cos at this rate we will be trying for for the the blue square premiership within five years - i was willing to give him time but he is making Roeder and Souness look good at the moment - its fucking inept and bloody awful on the eye and i can't see the type of players he wants or more to the point can attract making any difference

I think sam should go as tbh, from what ive seen hes a shit manager. However, accompanied by his shit tactics, we have a bunch of over rated, over paid pricks who think they are better than what happens on the pitch. They don't need a kick up the ass, they need to fuck off. There are too many players in my eyes are just in this for the money and playing out thier career at a club which will pay them off. I dunno if im talking shite, but im devestated and pissed off with a string of shit scrappy performances that have led to everyone taking the piss out of our club.

Well if the quote about that Ashley made about winning the prem or CL within five years is true then he needs to flash some cash and get Mourihno talked into it - as you say money talks and i think he would like nothing better than to shove it up abramovich - cos at this rate we will be trying for for the the blue square premiership within five years - i was willing to give him time but he is making Roeder and Souness look good at the moment - its fucking inept and bloody awful on the eye and i can't see the type of players he wants or more to the point can attract making any difference

The chances of Mourinho coming here rather than Real Madrid, Inter or Barcelona look a little slim.... :lol:

The chances of Mourinho coming here rather than Real Madrid, Inter or Barcelona look a little slim.... :lol:

Rubbish.

Real Madrid and Inter unless something unforseen happens won't be changing their managers anytime soon and Barca, well Deco has said he'd like the special one there but isn't Deco on his way out anyway?

Rickard may be under some pressure but they are second and only just at the halfway mark, he's going nowhere.

Rubbish.

Real Madrid and Inter unless something unforseen happens won't be changing their managers anytime soon and Barca, well Deco has said he'd like the special one there but isn't Deco on his way out anyway?

Rickard may be under some pressure but they are second and only just at the halfway mark, he's going nowhere.

Fair point on the three clubs named, but there are tons of other clubs ahead of us he would rather go to. Anyway, who would come to the club that ruins your career :huh:

Quick action is probably the last thing we need.

I agree, although I seem to be chairman of the Sham Sam out campaign, sacking him without any plans of a replacement would be foolish (although I do wonder if Pearson or Round as caretakers could do worse) what Mort and Ashley need to do is find a replacement and then and only then sack Allardyce.

Anyway, who would come to the club that ruins your career :lol:

Really, is that how you see Newcastle?

Strange sort of supporer you are.

I've seen a club who has appointed the wrong manager three times in a row and a former chairman that didn't know when to retire the last good manager when it was time for him to put his feet up and rest.

Are my eyes deceiving me?

No better way for him to really prove his worth if he can turn this lot around :lol:

Where did this comment about what Ashley said he wanted in five years come from though?

No better way for him to really prove his worth if he can turn this lot around :lol:

Where did this comment about what Ashley said he wanted in five years come from though?

It was mentioned when he took over the club but I don't believe it came from a direct quote, although Sir John Hall might have mentioned it in his statement.

I've seen a club who has appointed the wrong manager three times in a row and a former chairman that didn't know when to retire the last good manager when it was time for him to put his feet up and rest.

it was meant to be a lil snigger and a joke, hence the laugh..... someone didn't sense it

Yeah, because duff and milner had possession of the ball for all of 60 seconds through the 90 minute game. The ball went in a straight line from Smith/Faye to Viduka and straight back again for the whole match. Emre got battered all over trying to go up for headers all match.

Rubbish.

What on earth do you mean? Capello won the title and got the elbow....

it was meant to be a lil snigger and a joke, hence the laugh..... someone didn't sense it

Opps!

Rubbish.

What on earth do you mean? Capello won the title and got the elbow....

Exception to the rule plus the Bernd Schuster has them playing well.

Did you know currently statistically they are playing their best football ever with a 76.47% success rate.