Houlier

McLeish

lippi

Copple

Moyes

Flores

Ranieri

Collins

;) Anyone, basically. McLeish btw? Fuck me sideways.

Didn't he play dire, drab football with Rangers, only winning the title because Celtic threw it away in spectacular fashion on the last day? He's done well for Scotland but I get the feeling Brown did most of the ground work.

Houlier

McLeish

lippi

Copple

Moyes

Flores

Ranieri

Collins

<_< Anyone, basically. McLeish btw? Fuck me sideways.

Didn't he play dire, drab football with Rangers, only winning the title because Celtic threw it away in spectacular fashion on the last day? He's done well for Scotland but I get the feeling Brown did most of the ground work.

Smith ;)

Houlier

McLeish

lippi

Copple

Moyes

Flores

Ranieri

Collins

<_< Anyone, basically. McLeish btw? Fuck me sideways.

Did I read the title of the thread wrong ? ;)

Steve Coppell walked out on Man City after a month because he said the pressure was too much.

That was the cover story, I think you'll find he had some rather serious personal problems at home.

Steve Coppell walked out on Man City after a month because he said the pressure was too much.

That was the cover story, I think you'll find he had some rather serious personal problems at home.

So serious that he walked straight back into a job with Palace?

A few exciting names:

Roy Keane

Slaven Bilić

Quique Sánchez Flores

Louis Van Gaal

Mark Hughes

But I still think BSA should be given the whole season to prove his worth.

Don't you mean "manager you want Mort to approach"?

If, for some bizarre reason, Benitez became available and fancied a bit of a challenge, I'd have him here in a shot. ;)

Names like Coppell, McLeish and Moyes are just like for like imo which was the mistake we made last time. Better off sticking with who we've got.

Moyes is doing well with Everton, but he's been there a while and they've been shit for a fair bit of it. Very yo-yo - one season in Europe, nearly relegated the next etc. I really like how they play now but its taken a while - proof that keeping faith works?

Don't you mean "manager you want Mort to approach"?

If, for some bizarre reason, Benitez became available and fancied a bit of a challenge, I'd have him here in a shot. ;)

Names like Coppell, McLeish and Moyes are just like for like imo which was the mistake we made last time. Better off sticking with who we've got.

I don't think Mort has that much autonomy do you?