'Celtic Cup' set to start in 2009

khay

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also think you, and others like you, are thick cunts tbh.

Aye, we're the thick cunts for knowing what the world celtic means. :birthday:

No, you're a thick cunt for not understanding that bigots will attend these games and spout their bile.

Like when you absolute fucking moron? Are the Welsh going to be lobbing leeks at the Scots? Are the Scots going to give the Irish what for?

Why don't you just admit you're an absolute fucking idiot and get it over and done with?

The only thick bigotted fans that will sadly be at these games will be people like you, you stupid fuck.

No, you're a thick cunt for not understanding that bigots will attend these games and spout their bile.

Like when you absolute fucking moron? Are the Welsh going to be lobbing leeks at the Scots? Are the Scots going to give the Irish what for?

Why don't you just admit you're an absolute fucking idiot and get it over and done with?

The only thick bigotted fans that will sadly be at these games will be people like you, you stupid fuck.

I won't be there, stupid fuck.

Why the fuck do you think I want to go and watch Wales v Ireland ? What a prick.

I'm pleased you concede the fact that thick bigotted fans will be at the games, which is my entire point from the beginning.

Shame you were too dumb to realise it.

Why the fuck do you think I want to go and watch Wales v Ireland ? What a prick.

I'm pleased you concede the fact that thick bigotted fans will be at the games, which is my entire point from the beginning.

Truly you are a moron.

Truly you are a moron.

Well son, I was at the Rangers riot in 1969, and have seen a few other similar things, I've met many absolute religious bigots dragging their opinions and bile into football, so divvent bother telling me such things never happen. If you truly think this, there's only one fucking moron here.

Edited by LeazesMag

Truly you are a moron.

Well son, I was at the Rangers riot in 1969, and have seen a few other similar things, I've met many absolute religious bigots hding dragging their opinions into football, so divvent bother telling me such things never happen. If you truly think this, there's only one fucking moron here.

You really haven't got a clue have you? I bet you could read this thread a hundred times and still not realise what an utter fuck stick you realy are, son.

Truly you are a moron.

Well son, I was at the Rangers riot in 1969, and have seen a few other similar things, I've met many absolute religious bigots hding dragging their opinions into football, so divvent bother telling me such things never happen. If you truly think this, there's only one fucking moron here.

You really haven't got a clue have you? I bet you could read this thread a hundred times and still not realise what an utter fuck stick you realy are, son.

Like I said son, I've experienced it first hand, many times, have you ?

Truly you are a moron.

Plenty. Not realy relevant though, are you getting it yet?

Truly you are a moron.

Plenty. Not realy relevant though, are you getting it yet?

of course its relevant. You don't understand much do you

• 3 years later...

Aye, we're the thick cunts for knowing what the world celtic means. :lol:

Well when it came down to it, there was no cunt there at all. 659 for one game. I think they all think they're better than each other so can't be arsed going. If it was a success and say 10,000 Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales in Dublin it would be a warzone

Leazes will be overjoyed that this blatant display of bigotry should now be confined to the bin of history, being the warrior against inequality and xenophobia that he is.

so the bigotry of both Celtic and Rangers fans is over is it ?