The season ticket pre-payment thingy

sweetleftpeg

Did anyone else sign up for pre-payment scheme for the 08/09 season ticket? They sent me a letter saying the direct debit payments would come out on the 24th of every month. Last month (the first one) they came out on the 26th, and this month they haven't taken anything out yet. Are we toatlly sure Fat Fred has gone?

Did anyone else sign up for pre-payment scheme for the 08/09 season ticket? They sent me a letter saying the direct debit payments would come out on the 24th of every month. Last month (the first one) they came out on the 26th, and this month they haven't taken anything out yet. Are we toatlly sure Fat Fred has gone?

Yep same for me ;) . I'd just checked my account online before coming on here and nothing out so far this month. Makes you wonder if Fat Fred isn't as thick as we thought, maybe he's hijacked wor dosh for his next "Northern Man" club?

Aye, I've got an account I use specifically for direct debits, so I just pay the money in when I get paid, but I did notice the payments were off. It'll be done maually by the staff which is probably why.

Edited by WubbleUC

They still haven't taken any payments off me despite the fact I signed up in August. When no payment had been taken by the end of last month I went in the box office and they said they hadn't received my direct debit form (despite the fact I completed it in the box office and gave it straight to them) so I had to fill in another one which I again gave straight to them.

If they don't hurry up and take it I might just cancel it as it certainly doesn't look like I'll be getting any free European tickets next season!