Newcastle Shirt Avatars and Wallapapers

geordie_b

Hi

I havent posted on here for a while but my website down well on Newcastle Online so I thought id share it with you too. The website is www.backoftheshirt.com and lets you add your name and number to a large selection of football shirts. Below is an example of what you can make

2491.jpeg

I have just secured a sponsorship with subside sports to give the winner of the competition a shirt of their choice, so get entering!

I apologise if this is classed as spam but I thought you would enjoy it

cheers

(link to NO post http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/...?topic=46968.0)

Edited by geordie_b

Shearergol - Where's the wallpaper then?

When the shirt is emailed to you, save the attachment and then set it as your desktop wallpaper

Think my resolution's a bit out of range ;)

Nice shirts by the way. The Scunny one is shocking though - if I send you the actual colours do you fancy changing it?

Shearergol - Where's the wallpaper then?

When the shirt is emailed to you, save the attachment and then set it as your desktop wallpaper

Think my resolution's a bit out of range ;)

Nice shirts by the way. The Scunny one is shocking though - if I send you the actual colours do you fancy changing it?

if you drop me a pm with a link to a good image ill get it changed

cheers

what a random post.................... ;)

It's something to do with me posting and liking Frank Lampard. I'll agree it's a little random, but that's Wacky: a little random.

Intentional?

what a random post.................... ;)

It's something to do with me posting and liking Frank Lampard. I'll agree it's a little random, but that's Wacky: a little random.

Intentional?

;)

<_<

Couldn't resist popping him in there, seen him earlier on another site and thought you'd appreciate him