Arson

trophyshy

Starting fires as a kid was ace. ;)

Once nearly set the fields alight, had to go to a nearby house and ask for a bucket of water. We didn't admit we'd started it. ;)

Once set myself alight, melted all my sallopettes?????? Haven't got a clue how to spell it <_<

I set fire to the local smack heads Cavalier when I was younger after someone told me he'd pinched the stereo out of my car.

It took ages to burn and looked just like the cars on Vice city when the petrol tank blew.

I set fire to the local smack heads Cavalier when I was younger after someone told me he'd pinched the stereo out of my car.

It took ages to burn and looked just like the cars on Vice city when the petrol tank blew.

fucken hell.

don't think I'll start a murder thread!

They're doing a good job of wrecking a few developments at the moment, hotel gone up which would have employed 50-60 people but then I doubt the little bastard that did it would ever be getting a job anyway.

Nufcforever [omfg its that turnip from Nobs-Online]

can you not go and start a fire now-get caught and spend 4 years in either Armley or Durham you'll be the wings bitch and when you come

out you wont be called Dave you'll be Deidrie and be as bandy as john wayne.ARSON kills you do know that dont you!!!

Edited by Hank Marvin

can you not go and start a fire now-get caught and spend 4 years in either Armley or Durham you'll be the wings bitch and when you come

out you wont be called Dave you'll be Deidrie and be as bandy as john wayne.ARSON kills you do know that dont you!!!

When its this early in the morning and you are drinking its time to admit you have a problem.

http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org/?Media=PlayFlash

Gejon

Dont you have some stories to make up,i,m now calling you Jackanory.

i heard as well you drink like a bird lol... 1/2 lager and youre gone.

:birthday:

Stevie likes his "rumours" don't you? Remember the ones you and Sgrey made up about me? You know the ones about me being a rapist, women beater, drug dealer etc etc....

Jesus wept grow up would you Stevie lad, I know you obviously have some learning difficulties but come along now B)

Jackanory

Stop distracting other users from this post it,s annoying...

btw not got a clue what you are on about re them stories

i dont remember that what you said above and i would know.

ps where,s this arsonist then is he out fire starting right now and cannot be here ??

PS: I Only deal in facts if you have proof about these stories from me show me the evidence

if not ,you're fooked me laddo comprendo!!!

Jackanory

Stop distracting other users from this post it,s annoying...

btw not got a clue what you are on about re them stories

i dont remember that what you said above and i would know.

ps where,s this arsonist then is he out fire starting right now and cannot be here ??

PS: I Only deal in facts if you have proof about these stories from me show me the evidence

if not ,you're fooked me laddo comprendo!!!

Others have seen them so I don't need to "prove" anything to you B)

Prove all these little "rumours" you seem to hear about everyone else on the forum, considering most people think you are a complete tit its amazing how many secretly feed you this information :birthday:

You want to here what they are saying about you,people talk....

oh and like i give a toss about what they say /think about me from

the so called people of "this " board".

ps: mind the only thing i can remember saying about you in chat or some post

was about you being GAY.nowt wrong in my eyes if you're a pipe bending closet lodger.

Edited by Hank Marvin

Can anyone translate?

Can anyone translate?

I put it into to babblefish and it told me to stop being a spastic and type properly :birthday: