Blackburn away darwen stand

JaMoUsE

alrite guys a quick Q.

All my mates are lower tier for blackburn away and im upper. do u kno if i will be able to get into the lower via an upper turnstile. I think it mite all be on the same level with just stairs but im f0rked if theres no way of getting into the lower bit from the upper turnstiles.

Thanks for any help

Got the impression there were loads of tickets left for this one btw. ;)

Is it not on general sale anymore like mate? I'm quite surprised if it isn't!

Yeah sorry mate that's what I meant...I've got tkts and it is still on gen sale - they said I could have as many as I wanted on my card (all in seats together) even now...which makes me think we might have some empty seats left for this one.

NEWCASTLE United fans have already snapped up nearly 6,000 tickets for Saturday's trip to Blackburn Rovers - but you can still be part of the huge Toon support at Ewood Park.

Tickets can be purchased on the day from the Darwen End Ticket Office from 1pm.

Fans are reminded that prices for this game are £20 (adults), £10 (senior citizens) and £7 (juniors under 16).

Please note: Anyone wishing to buy a concessionary ticket must show proof of age before purchase.

Fans are reminded that prices for this game are £20 (adults), £10 (senior citizens) and £7 (juniors under 16).

You'll forgive my ignorance, but is it just me or are those tickets extraordinarily cheap?

thats blackburn for you

You'll forgive my ignorance, but is it just me or are those tickets extraordinarily cheap?

Cheapest away match i've been to in the Prem.

man utd - £47

what a piss take.

man utd - £47

what a piss take.

Only a small number of them on the left side of the allocation, most will be the cheaper prices. Still it has gone up a fuck load in the last two years, bastards.

Quick question, anyone know where I can park in Blackburn for the game tomorrow?

Does pay on the gate mean you can pay on the gate or do you have to collect your tickets from the box office at Blackburn?

Box Office at the Darwen End, I'd get there early ish.

Last time I drove I just parked in the supermarket car park about 2 mins from the ground, they say parking is only for shoppers but I just nipped in and got a sandwich before the game and kept the receipt in case they asked, did the same when I parked in the Asda at Sport City a few years ago against Man City!

yeah greg asda is a good bet also you have the choice of a few car parks near asda too, b&q halfords etc, DO NOT park in matalan, staples or jjb as they have wardens on for match days, best bet get to town early as they are doing some road works about 1 mile from ground and its busy.

ps

see you all in the Fernhurst :birthday:B)