FUCKING WANKER BASTARD COCKS!

The Fish

proof, if ever was needed, that rugby boys are just as arsehole-ish as anyone else.

Been out pretty much all day, having a drinks with friends and catching up and celebrating etc. Towards the end of the night we were in Vodka Revolution, bit of a dance when these rugby fuckers started dancing near the girls we were with, the girls made it pretty clear they weren't interested (turning their backs and moving away), then these cocks start pushing their way between us and the girls we were blatantly out with. The girls get a little scared so we go to leave.

it starts to get a bit aggressive so I have a word with the manager as we're moving on, just to let him know that these knobheads were making dicks of themselves. He says he's had a couple of complaints about them before us and he's going to kick them out anyway.

We move on to a different bar, thinking we've left these twats behind, then ten minutes after we've got into this new bar, here comes Neanderthal Ned and his cronies. Barging their way through the bar, throwing their weight around and trying to act the big whosit. They spot us and instantly make a beeline for the girls again. Again the girls try to be subtle and show their backs, they again start being a bit too forward with the girls, which leads to the least tactful girl mouthing off at them. Of course they think this is hilarious and don't take the fucking hint, one of our lads tries to say "mate, they're not interested." or the equivalent. it all kicks off and one of these utter shits smashes a glass against my mate. Luckily he raised his arm, so he's not cut, but it could have been his eyes or anything.

Now I'm not a violent bloke, neither am I particularly big so if the bouncers weren't there we'd have been in serious trouble, these dicks were pissed and itching for a fight. We all piled in, and like I say, if it wasn't for the bouncers we'd have been kicked to shit.

I'm fucking livid, you know when you're so angry you're shaking.

don't know whether we should press charges or just leave it. I was talking to the management after and apparently now that they're banned from the HiFi club they'll be banned from most bars in Leeds, don't know if that's enough or not.

;)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty typical of a night out anywhere nowadays mate.

as a former rugby player,i used to get involved in the drinking games but our lot were pretty passive, and didn't do any of that stuff. we were just loud and got drunk.

they sound like typical nobheads and to use glasses just shows the person up for being a coward, just use your fists and feet, they've served me well enough over the years. or even better walk away and keep walking away.

If they've got CCTV installed then press charges. In all likelihood one of two might just get a caution but the legal process they have to go through might shake them up a bit and if it doesn't then the caution is waiting there if that guy tries the same antics again.

A mate of mine was headbutted for no reason in a club and by pure chance an off-duty policeman was stood yards away. Took hours to sort out and the guy only got a caution but it turns out he was a law student and was shitting himself that his number was up.

Not only do uni rugby wankers tend to be cock-ends but they also tend to be cowards who are only up for a fight when the rest of the XV are with them. In my experience anyway.

Not only do uni rugby wankers tend to be cock-ends but they also tend to be cowards who are only up for a fight when the rest of the XV are with them. In my experience anyway.

I would agree once.

Remember being absolutely monged before outside of Blu Bambu (Yes I know) when there was a whole bunch of them, and I tried to take on a full squad of them in the queue, fuck knows why like. ;)

sound like the type of wankers nobody needs on a night out, we all go out to have fun and a bit of a laugh but when that comes to harrassing other peple trying to do the same its a sad bunch of bastards doing it indeed.

They'll get the piss kicked out of them in time no doubt by the sounds of it. Glad your mate managed to avoid the wanker with the glass, sounds like it could have been a lot worse.

Ah, the 'Spice Boys' generation as me and my mates call them. Arrogant 'I'm mad me' shit hair cutted light weights. I would have rang their mams, that would have sorted them.

Wooor youngens mates (3 of them) were on the drink 8 arseholes jumped on one, stamped on his head etc broken jaw the works. The lad is a canny no bother kid. Things like this can fuck you life (or end it)

Pleased woor youngen was not there. In a way wish I was there with my mates just to even numbers like

Yeah but in fairness that also accounts for 90% of people, unless they are pissed or talking about and not doing it.

Although women can be the exception, as they tend to be fairly confident they aren't going to be hurt and so sometimes escalate the situation reguardless.

Yeah but in fairness that also accounts for 90% of people, unless they are pissed or talking about and not doing it.

Although women can be the exception, as they tend to be fairly confident they aren't going to be hurt and so sometimes escalate the situation reguardless.

Gone fishing.

move to london is my advice. i haven't come close to any trouble in the 8 years i've lived here and yet the last time i was out on the lash back home someone tried kicking off with me. small town mentality tbh

move to london is my advice. i haven't come close to any trouble in the 8 years i've lived here and yet the last time i was out on the lash back home someone tried kicking off with me. small town mentality tbh

This happened in Leeds btw and London is hardly devoid of violent crime.

the majority of violent crime in london is largely gangs shooting each other over drugs. or chavs beating each other up in places like croydon and stratford....again small town mentality. the same goes for leeds imo. i got started on minding my own business by hyde park when i was a student.

Edited by Dr Gloom

I don't think Leeds has a small-town mentality and this has nowt to do with that anyway. It was a bunch of rugger buggers (probably studes I guess). That was my point.

Guest James_coDurham

the majority of violent crime in london is largely gangs shooting each other over drugs. or chavs beating each other up in places like croydon and stratford....again small town mentality. the same goes for leeds imo. i got started on minding my own business by hyde park when i was a student.

The whole of hyde park?

I don't think Leeds has a small-town mentality and this has nowt to do with that anyway. It was a bunch of rugger buggers (probably studes I guess). That was my point.

i guess you're right about the rugger buggers but i still think towns like leeds and newcastle have a small town mentality - you get clowns who go out on a friday to pull and if they don't manage it then kicking off with some random is the next best thing. you don't get that in london, at least not in my experience. you only find these sort of radges in the outskirts of london - places like croydon for example.

from my experience of boozing in different places down the years, i'm far less likely to have some pissed up radge start a fight with me over nothing in london than i am in towns like newcastle, sheffield, leeds, nottingham, bristol etc. no one has ever picked a fight with me in a london bar. people go on about how dangerous places like brixton and hackney are but it's only the gangs shooting each other. the chances of someone kicking off in a bar are slim.

i guess you're right about the rugger buggers but i still think towns like leeds and newcastle have a small town mentality - you get clowns who go out on a friday to pull and if they don't manage it then kicking off with some random is the next best thing. you don't get that in london, at least not in my experience. you only find these sort of radges in the outskirts of london - places like croydon for example.

from my experience of boozing in different places down the years, i'm far less likely to have some pissed up radge start a fight with me over nothing in london than i am in towns like newcastle, sheffield, leeds, nottingham, bristol etc. no one has ever picked a fight with me in a london bar. people go on about how dangerous places like brixton and hackney are but it's only the gangs shooting each other. the chances of someone kicking off in a bar are slim.

Only. ;)

I know where you're coming from. But it depends where you drink. I nearly always drink in the sort of bars where you don't get bother. You must just have a face people want to punch ;)

Most of them are wankers IMO,

especially the ones who quote the phrase ''football is a gentlemans game played by thugs, rugby is a thugs game played by gentleman''

and then do something daft....

It was local Rugby players I'm guessing, definitely not students. Too old for one local accents too.

Don't agree that Leeds has a small town mentality mind, I think it's easy to blame a bunch of twats of having that narrow minded view on life, but I think in most cities now, there are areas where you expect twats to be. Those areas we avoid happily. The Whetherspoons, Flares and Bajas of the world. Even the Vodka Revolutions to some extent, but we were in the HiFi club which is absolutely not one of those places. It was Motown night for fucks sake. How can anyone be angry when "My Girl" is playing in the background?!

I've discovered a cut on my forehead and I've apparently got a bruise the shape of Ireland/a Koala bear (depending on who you ask) on my back. Went to go see my mate to see if he wants to press charges or not and he says he just wants to forget about the whole thing.

Not sure if should go over his head and press charges myself though..

I know where you're coming from. But it depends where you drink. I nearly always drink in the sort of bars where you don't get bother. You must just have a face people want to punch ;)

Trent ;)