Toys & Games of yesteryear

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the new small one isn't it? I thought the original was massive, or maybe it was because I was small.

As for Micro-Machines, I had tonnes. I had a few of those squares you could slot together, but the big thing I had had the golden gate bridge in it, can't remember if it was a toolbox though.

Edited by RlCO

Working 9-5 but my intray's getting lighter, 'cause Petite 990 is like a real typewriter ;)

My sis had one, knacked it and ended up getting a proper typewriter. Could you imagine giving a kid a typewriter for Xmas these days btw?

What the hell was the name of that bubble gum that came with two yellow faces smilies that you licked and stuck to you arm/face/whatever? Tasted like medicine? Not quite a toy like, but was a craze in school for a while....

What the hell was the name of that bubble gum that came with two yellow faces smilies that you licked and stuck to you arm/face/whatever? Tasted like medicine? Not quite a toy like, but was a craze in school for a while....

Was in not Angalo Bubblegum?

anglobubbly_canon.jpg

Tasted like germolene

Did taste like germolene, but dont think that was it. Gum was kinda small and rectangular and pink.

The small rectangular pink bubblegum was a Bazzoka Joe but it had a comic stip not a tattoo I think