Toys & Games of yesteryear

Jusoda Kid

All the lasses had these. I think you got them free in frosties or something.

20195.jpg

back in my day we had to make do with those clips you got on the top of coat hangers, the ones that said the size..oh and we had to use lollysticks to make them sound like motorbikes..

aye times were hard :D

Same here, the clips off a loaf of bread and a 10p ice cup carton jammed in the back wheel for the sound effect

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20195.jpg

back in my day we had to make do with those clips you got on the top of coat hangers, the ones that said the size..oh and we had to use lollysticks to make them sound like motorbikes..

Same here, the clips off a loaf of bread and a 10p ice cup carton jammed in the back wheel for the sound effect

Bike? I didnt even have a bike. I just cycled around on a lollystick and I was grateful.

20195.jpg

Bike? I didnt even have a bike. I just cycled around on a lollystick and I was grateful.

No change eh? :D

20195.jpg

Bike? I didnt even have a bike. I just bounced around on my wicked uncle Ernie's jollystick and I was grateful.

Tidied that for you :D

Got my eldest lad, Luca, one of these for his 6th bithday, I had one at his age, bloodly brilliant, and a great tribute to a legend.

41vsbp5wk1lss400lf1.jpg

atari%202600%20console%20and%20controllers.jpg

THE Daddy!

I've actually still got one of them somewhere. Reckon it'll be worth much?

Had a cracking tank game for it too.

Gol, I noticed last night on ebay one sold for £18, (with a few games) though it wasnt in its original box. Rekon we should hang on to ours abit longer! :D