IT'S FRIDAY !!!!!!!!!

Radgina

Work have given me the afternoon off in lieu of some early-morning shenanigans yesterday, so I'm going to try and nail the rest of my Christmas shopping. Then I've somehow been roped into going to see a student production of Jesus Christ Superstar tonight. ;)

Work have given me the afternoon off in lieu of some early-morning shenanigans yesterday, so I'm going to try and nail the rest of my Christmas shopping. Then I've somehow been roped into going to see a student production of Jesus Christ Superstar tonight. ;)

;)

Ditto!!! ;)

Got my Morrissey tickets! What a way to start the day! :D:D:rolleyes:

Christ, I wouldnt want those if they were free. ;)

agreed

That droney weak voice would send me to sleep :rolleyes:

And thats just Jonny ;)

Cheaky fucker!

Got my Morrissey tickets! What a way to start the day! ;);):D

Hopefully he's in a good mood. I've seen him 3 times, 1 of those times he was superb, the other 2 he was god awful. The last time I saw him he stormed off stage in the huff and didn't come back for his encore, to a chorus of boos.

Still love the miserable bastard like.

Off to Glasgow in a minute to go and see Crowded House, once the Mrs has put her war paint on.

...and my missus got us Megadeth tickets for Feb! ;)

Somehow I've been talked into going to that, not really much of a fan but my mate's been to some god-awful gigs with me so it's about time I returned the favour.

As for today.. TFI Friday.. a few quiet drinks last night seemed to spiral out of control and as a result I feel a little ropey today. Hopefully nothing a Subway and 2 cans of red bull won't cure. ;) I'm up for a spot of loafing as well, but some daft idiot has left me in charge of a load of quite important things, d'oh.

...and even better ITS PAY DAY !!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::(:rolleyes:;);):D:D how "happy" am I gonna get tonight :rolleyes:

Lock up your sons...

and your brothers...

fathers... uncles, grandads...

dogs, cats, farmyard animals of various species

Flora... Fauna.. Fantastic creatures and anything else known to man both real or imagined...

...and even better ITS PAY DAY !!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::):(;);):D:D how "happy" am I gonna get tonight :rolleyes:

Lock up your sons...

and your brothers...

Flora... Fauna.. Fantastic creatures and anything else known to man both real or imagined...

Why? Are you on your back to the north-east like?

Mwah :rolleyes:

Just about to go to work for my last ever shift, my manager is off on a course so I think I'll be spending 3 hours doing sweet fuck all.

Quiet night in tonight then Blackburn in the morning! ;)

...and even better ITS PAY DAY !!!!!!!!!!!! :(:)B););):D:D how "happy" am I gonna get tonight :)

Lock up your sons...

and your brothers...

Why? Are you on your back to the north-east like?

Mwah :rolleyes:

Hah Hah *simpson stylee*.... :rolleyes: am away out to be sociable now...see you later :rolleyes:

Edited by Radgina

Quiet weekend for me, after Barcelona last week I need to not spend any money. Going to gym tonight, but already salivating at the thought of my tea - chip butty from the chippy plus my left over chilli...mmmmm.

First I've got to wait at this GP's til 5 to give the very fit and very posh girl a lift home.