BRFC -v- NUFC

Happy Face

Away on Saturday.

I reckon it's 3 points for the taking if we go in positive. People are worried about the difficult run of three games, but I don't see how this got put in that bracket. If we did beat them we'd be within a couple of points of them and Everton....but while Hughes/Moyes are being touted for the England job and lauded for doing so well this year Allardyce is on the verge ;) .

Look at who Blackburn have beat. Middlesbrough, Sunderland, Birmingham, Reading, Spurs (with Jol) are all shit. Man City are the only canny side and their position flatters them.

They haven't won in 3 games.

Allardyce will have a rocket up the teams arse.

HOWAY!!

<_<

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Away on Saturday.

I reckon it's 3 points for the taking if we go in positive. People are worried about the difficult run of three games, but I don't see how this got put in that bracket. If we did beat them we'd be within a couple of points of them and Everton....but while Hughes/Moyes are being touted for the England job and lauded for doing so well this year Allardyce is on the verge ;) .

Look at who Blackburn have beat. Middlesbrough, Sunderland, Birmingham, Reading, Spurs (with Jol) are all shit. Man City are the only canny side and their position flatters them.

They haven't won in 3 games.

HOWAY!!

<_<

I wholeheartedly endorse and subscribe to your deluded optimism. hattrick for martins and smith to score from 22 yards.

;) ;) :D:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :rolleyes::nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc:

Edited by trophyshy

You're forgetting about the unrest in the dressing room, and the fact that none of the players are listening to Allardyce anymore. ;)

You're forgetting about the unrest in the dressing room, and the fact that none of the players are listening to Allardyce anymore. ;)

Who was captain on Saturday?

Is it still Geremi when he starts?

As they said in Flying High, in case of emergency place your head between your legs and kiss your arse goodbye..

Or get organised, sort the tactics, and win. FFS preferred the prior tactic though admittedly.

I believe so.

As they said in Flying High, in case of emergency place your head between your legs and kiss your arse goodbye..

Or get organised, sort the tactics, and win. FFS preferred the prior tactic though admittedly.

Delusional and argumentative - that prozac's just not helping is it? :nosmilienecessary:

I believe so.

You reckon he's that keen on Allardyce, having been dropped? Can't imagine it pleases other players that someone so ineffective retains the captaincy.

Strip him of it and hand it over to Butt I say.

Blackburn's one of those teams who can beat Man U on their day or capitulate at home to Derby. Their downfall is their mentality, combative and easily riled. If we go for a draw, we'll lose. If we go with a steely determination to win I fully believe in this team to do it.

still I'm going to go for another loss.

I don't think Blackburn are all that much better than us at all but they have a bit of stability and have built a team over a period of time that has made them a solid difficult team to play against much like Everton.

They aren't in the same league as Liverpool or Arsenal but I have no confidence in us at the moment to be able to beat a team like them away from home.

Blackburn's one of those teams who can beat Man U on their day or capitulate at home to Derby. Their downfall is their mentality, combative and easily riled. If we go for a draw, we'll lose. If we go with a steely determination to win I fully believe in this team to do it.

still I'm going to go for another loss.

Exactly like us then, apart from the bit about Man U.

I can now see one of two things happening. This loss knocks the stuffing out of them, we actually perform well and get a result with Alan Smith getting yellow carded in the process, thus kick starting our season. The second and more likely option is that they're spurred on and demolish us. With Alan Smith getting a yellow card in the process.

I can now see one of two things happening. This loss knocks the stuffing out of them, we actually perform well and get a result with Alan Smith getting yellow carded in the process, thus kick starting our season. The second and more likely option is that they're spurred on and demolish us. With Alan Smith getting a yellow card in the process.

;)

Alan Smith getting a yellow card in the process after being expertly selected to play in midfield ?

Give him a break Skol, he always gives 100%, gets stuck in and plays for the shirt.

If you overlook the fact he's fucking rubbish then he's a handy player to have around.

After watching them get cheated out of some points this morning (here) by the referee, we are going to get so humped I can see Allardyce walking with a limp for a week.

Edited by sammynb

Blackburn's morales must be down, and we've got a good recent record at Ewood Park (0-3 and 1-3 the past two seasons), so we should go there positively and get our skilled players causing problems for their defences. There's no denying we DO have the players to cause any team problems. It's just whether they are used correctly. Allardyce is just too stubborn and up himself also probably - he feels he must use his tactics here just because he was the master of the long ball at another club.