Fitness Equipment

JawD

Ive got a Smith Machine with additional weights, dumb bells, 2 x bar bells. All weights can be used on each item. Bench with it. I also have about 2m x 3m of flooring for it (gym tiles). Whole lot was bought about 2 years ago for about £700. If it can be collected, Ill do it for £200. I'll get some pictures up in a day or two.

Edit : Ok, scrap the idea of me taking a picture. If you looked in my garage where this is you'd understand why :birthday: (but I found my kitchen door!)

So, Ive scoured the net and here we are:

marcy-smith-machine-plus-bench.jpg

Edited by JawD

• 1 year later...

This again, still got these. Was using them this year but now going to a gym and want to clear space in the garage.

I'll accept any reasonable offer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Still got thee fuckers. If anyone is interested I'd flog them for a very low price, especially if collected. Now live Durham (Lanchester).

Still got thee fuckers. If anyone is interested I'd flog them for a very low price, especially if collected. Now live Durham (Lanchester).

If you could deliver to Luton I'd take them off your hands. :)

There is someone on Ebay selling the frame only for £100. I'd be happy for the same if collected but Im also throwing in all the weights, the two bars, the dumbells, bench and floor matting.

• 2 weeks later...