Charver scum

Renton

So last night I went for a few drinks with my wife after work, and got the metro home at about 10 o'clock, back carriage. Over the years I have learned to turn a blind eye to the ubiquitous charver, and ignore their foul grunts, spitting, drinking Lambrini, smoking on the metro etc.

However, last night was different, a group of them started fighting and in particular started laying in to this one kid. You can't turn a blind eye to that, well I can't, so I got up and tried to break them up. Of course, I got a barrage of abuse but none of them had the guts for a one on one, so eventually I managed to get them forcibly off the metro.

I also called the police as it happens, but basically they weren't interested - the problem was there were still 4 of the bastards on the platform giving me death threats. I then turned to this kid, who was understandibly bubbling with snot and blood everywhere, and asked him if he was OK, where he was going (North Shields), etc. He seemed fine so I went back to sit with my wife, and the metro got moving again.

Anyway, at Whitley Bay another group of older charvers got on, and they thought I'd laid into the kid. My wife persuaded them differently, but what does this kid do? He comes over and smacks me right in the face before pissing off too fast for me to catch him. Good job for him, I swear I would have probably killed him if I had caught him. :nufc:

Then the driver came, said it was all caught on digital TV and that he would get the police involved and I could prosecute if I wanted. I declined - I didn't want to hold the metro up any more and the kid hadn't even hurt me. He said I could phone the police today as the police almost certainly know who were involved but I don't know.... :nufc:

This is the third incident I have been involved in like this now in 3 years. I am so sick of these fucking little scumbag cunts. Forget immigrants - its these white shits that are the cause of our problems. Last week when I was in France I thought it was brilliant for many reasons, but also because they don't have a charver culture there. I decided then that I will do the best I can to emigrate - my French is reasonable so why not? This incident has made me more determined than ever. Can you even imagine what the next generation will be like?

Anyway, sorry for the long moan, still pissed off about it. Anyone got any other stories, or more importantly, any solutions to the problem other than :lol: ?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the third incident I have been involved in like this now in 3 years. I am so sick of these fucking little scumbag cunts. Forget immigrants - its these white shits that are the cause of our problems. Last week when I was in France I thought it was brilliant for many reasons, but also because they don't have a charver culture there. I decided then that I will do the best I can to emigrate - my French is reasonable so why not? This incident has made me more determined than ever. Can you even imagine what the next generation will be like?

34471[/snapback]

sad story, glad you're okay, coz you really never know ...

But don't think In France things are radically different... the charver culture isn't present, but something not too disimilar has been for many years. THe kind of people that are know as "racailles" over here. The problems caused are basically the same though, and are the source of insecurity in major cities.

I've been back and forth between the two countries over the last 4 years for my studies and ever since i was a child ... and what has happened in England is quite phenomenal. I used to think things were pretty bad in France, and that England was always nicer in a way .... but the Charver culture has evolved and grown so quickly it is shocking!

I was in Newcastle for 5 months last year and was involved in stupid incidents on a regular basis... :lol:

i guess you'll always gonna have trouble makers and ESPECIALLY IN BIG CITIES... but i do agree that if things continue to get worse over in the UK it will be unbearable.

You have to report this and prosecute if possible otherwise little wankers like this will do it all over again and next time someone mightnt be as lucky.

Also, if you prosecute you get to find out the little twats name and go give him a hiding in the dark. :lol:

In the meantime.......

chavs.jpg

Was it the kid you saved who smacked you? I know it's hard to do in situations like that but you're probably best off not getting involved, all the youngings nowadays carry knives (chivs), it's compulsory and the majority of them are that daft they won't think twice about using them.

You have to report this and prosecute if possible otherwise little wankers like this will do it all over again and next time someone mightnt be as lucky.

Also, if you prosecute you get to find out the little twats name and go give him a hiding in the dark. :lol:

34478[/snapback]

You'd be wasting your time, what will they get? a smack on the wrist. The laws a fucking joke, no wonder people are taking it into their own hands

Was it the kid you saved who smacked you? I know it's hard to do in situations like that but you're probably best off not getting involved, all the youngings nowadays carry knives (chivs), it's compulsory and the majority of them are that daft they won't think twice about using them.

34480[/snapback]

Yeah, it was the little shit that I protected that went on to attack me. I guess I must have taken away his honour or something.

You're right about the knives. I didn't think about that until this morning - pretty scary when you think what could have happened. I'll know not to get involved next time. But there won't be a next time - I'm giving up my metro pass and its the car or a taxi from now on. I can't stand it any more. :lol:

You'd be wasting your time, what will they get? a smack on the wrist. The laws a fucking joke, no wonder people are taking it into their own hands

34481[/snapback]

Agree with that, if the law could sort them they wouldnt be doing it in the first place.

Mate of mine went to the trouble of prosecuting a few years ago and had his name and address read out in court, had the rest of the family threatening to burn down his house etc. It's not worth the aggro for you.

When I was a kid I was legally threatened by a cop if I wouldn't go to court about something I saw, I told him to get fucked and luckily my mother stood by me. Only thing worse than the charvers is the cops.

In January I was punched three times in the face by a chav, blood from my nose everywhere, had to go to hospital to get checked out etc.

Something really has to be done about these bastards.

A few of them tried to jump me in December when i was walking to the station from a club. It is getting bad, no matter who you talk to they always have a story about themselves or someone they know having a bit of trouble!

Lets start a civil war, form a "normal" person army and batter the f*ckers! :lol:

Seriously though, glad you're alright Renton..

Good of you to stand up and do something about it all thou obviously you wish you hadn't. I was getting the bus back today and two of them little fuckwitts set a stink bomb off upstairs. It was so bad that down stairs where I was sitting you could smell it just as bad. Despite complaints to the driver from a few passengers the driver did fuck all. and you'll never guess what. the driver was a woman. :nufc:

:lol:

Thing is thou when you do see security on the Metro do you think any charvers are gonna be stupid enough to do anything when they're around? IMO they should be under cover whether they are patrolling the streets or making sure people can travel safety.

I used to live right next to a school with a pretty bad reputation and every time my fence was set on fire, vandalised or kids were jumping in & out of my garden there was nothing I could do. Because one, it is not the teachers responsibility when kids are out of school and two if you do call the police they'll turn up too late. They did start appearing at dinner times when they'd cause trouble but again they aren't going to do anything seeing two bobbies standing across the street from them. I guarantee they'd catch a lot more of these c*nts if they were undercover.

It would certainly help if public transport was taken out of private hands and state run. Get rid of Nexus and bring back the PTE to run the Metro and all buses. Like Briget says, the Metro needs to be manned. There shouldn't be unmanned stations.

Also, get some barriers in to all Metro stations. Not the ones that we used to have (and are still there at some stations -although not working). They can be (and were) jumped over. Get some big London Underground style ones installed at ALL stations. If you have them and manned stations, no one can get onto the trains without a ticket. That would cut the Charver ratio down on the Metro significantly.

Edited by Tom_NUFC

Fuckin hell mate, thats bad craic that like. I remember once a kid was blatently on coke or extacy or summit and he was running up and down the train trying to cause as much grief as possible, spitting, flickin snot from his nose onto women (yes, what a nice chap). He came and sat opposite me and brought up loads of phlegm (sp?) and looked as if he was going to spit in my face so i says 'dont even fucking think about it', he then proceeded to spit the contents onto the floor. Then as we got off the train at Monkseaton, he ran up the platform and booted a lasses bag from her hands, the cowardly cunt. I definately agree we should form a 'normal' army and go out onto the streets and batter 7 shades out of the bastards.

What we need is legal power to actually do something about it. That required a government who will make it a priority to stop launching glitzy initiatives and start kicking some arses. This one won't do it, the Lib Dems certainly won't do it and the Tories are still too unpopular to get the votes even if they said they'd crack down.

One thing I'm sure of is that this will be THE issue at the next election.

I admit to being something of a radical on this issue, as I feel the social decline is primarily due to a lack of discipline from a parental stage and would simply not allow unsuitable parent to have kids. Anyone wishing to raise a family would need a licence. Sounds draconian, but you need one to drive a car don't you- which one can cause most damage if handled without due care- a car or a person?

On licensing.

How do you test for good parenting?

What happens when an unlicensed mother gets pregnant? The pro-life brigade could have a field day with that one.

What happens if someone gets pregnant by an unlicensed father? He walks away? What are his legal claims to not supporting the child seeing as it's not legally his anyway.

How about we let big gay men take these charvers up the arse while their parents watch? Very cheap to the tax payer and let's face it, it's a condensed version of why most of us don't want to go to prison.

Edited by DotBum

Because most charvers fucking ming:lol:

34538[/snapback]

I wasn't offering your services Meenzer. I reckon there's plenty of straight guys who've been victims to this kind of shit over the years who'd be up for some sadistic man-love, eh Wacky? Or should I say Semi Ballesteros...

its a radical solution but sterilisation is the key. The problem is these fuckers will only breed and breed. How many of these are going to have half a dozen kids by more or less the same number of different women? The bastards are screwed before they are born, what chance do they have. Set a test. If they fail it, or have criminal charges at the age of 15 or whatever sterilise the bastards

I had a similar situation meslef Renton though slightly of my own making. I get on the metro at central station and I spy a spare seat ( a spare seat at rush hour should have set the alarm bells going). So anyways I sit down and next to me and opposite are two charvers with a 24 pack of Carling and they are shouting this charver mc'ing crap at each other " c c c cmon!!". Ive got my back to the one next to me and he leans right up to me and starts saying something, and pulling faces an inch from my head thinking he's clever (i had my headphones on) but the idiot doesnt realise I can see him in the reflection of the window. I turn round and say what was that and the lad jumps up. So i stand up and Im literally a foot taller and probably outweight the kid by about 5 stone. I told him to sit down and shut up to which I got the obvious reply of who the fuck are you etc etc. Anyway him and his mate jump up and bugger off to the other end of the carriage where they then start shouting how they are going to kill me and how I should get of at Gateshead. Not very mature of me but I said if they wanted to start lets go, which of course never happened. They then start shouting how Ive bottled it yet I point out Im the one still sat in the seat while they're at the other end of the train but they didnt get it. The annoying thing about the whole situation was as soon as these kids got off that everyone else around started saying I should have punched them and how they're a disgrace etc but not one person said a word while it was going on. Theres a lot more decent people on the trains than there is these little shits, people just have to stick together and stand up.

How about we let big gay men take these charvers up the arse while their parents watch?  Very cheap to the tax payer and let's face it, it's a condensed version of why most of us don't want to go to prison.

34534[/snapback]

Its funny because its true.

I agree that the situation is getting out of control and there seems to be an 'underclass' developing rapidly that current laws seem powerless to stop. I dread to think what the next generation will be like.

Because most charvers fucking ming:nufc:

34538[/snapback]

I wasn't offering your services Meenzer. I reckon there's plenty of straight guys who've been victims to this kind of shit over the years who'd be up for some sadistic man-love, eh Wacky? Or should I say Semi Ballesteros...

34539[/snapback]

Fuck off or I'll Chiv you

:lol:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

No politicians or other people in authority will do anything about it as they are mostly useless and don't give a shite. If these people had to live with it day to day and were in areas where their lives were hell you'd find them sorting it all out the next day, but that isn't goign to happen.

And the thing all these idiots who don't want to crack down on them forget is, the charvs are getting steadilly worse, they are increasing in numbers and the next generation will not only be a magnificiation of charv x charv but will be coming into a situation where there are already a previous generation of charvs established.

It'll be a nightmare until it reaches ludicrous proportions and then maybe finally they will get of their arse and do something but it'll prob be to late and they prob won't do anything.

And as Matt said it all begins with some truly piss poor parenting, schools and other people of authority never being allowed to do their job as they'll be "infringing human rights" or parents will whinge and blame everyone but their kid. Even when schools do act and expel people, fuckwitt governers who've never taaught in their lives force them to take the kids back!