Adults obsessed with Disney characters

Smooth Operator

It's always worried me when I've seen people at work with various Disney themed shit on their desk, one lass here has the entire cast of Winnie The Pooh on her desk, bet she's the sort who buys her fucking clothes from the Disney Store too.

And I've just made the connection with Peasepud and Winnie the Pooh - wha the fuck is all that about then son?

My only conclusion is that these sorts are struggling to get to grips with adult life and are comforting themselves with their favourite Disney characters from their childhoods to get through life.

Fucking losers.

It's always worried me when I've seen people at work with various Disney themed shit on their desk, one lass here has the entire cast of Winnie The Pooh on her desk, bet she's the sort who buys her fucking clothes from the Disney Store too.

And I've just made the connection with Peasepud and Winnie the Pooh - wha the fuck is all that about then son?

My only conclusion is that these sorts are struggling to get to grips with adult life and are comforting themselves with their favourite Disney characters from their childhoods to get through life.

Fucking losers.

Adults (especially men) who think Finding Nemo was enjoyable. It's a kid's film, grow up.

Fucking losers.

spill the beans then, im blissfully unaware the reasoning behind his winnie avatar

Fucking losers.

spill the beans then, im blissfully unaware the reasoning behind his winnie avatar

I'm waiting for the big man to explain himself, by connection I just mean his avatar always seems to feature Winnie The Pooh. By initial thoughts are that he's an overgrown peado who entices kids into his flat with promises Winnie The Pooh teddies and all the honey they can handle.

Fucking losers.

I'm waiting for the big man to explain himself, by connection I just mean his avatar always seems to feature Winnie The Pooh. By initial thoughts are that he's an overgrown peado who entices kids into his flat with promises Winnie The Pooh teddies and all the honey they can handle.

Whilst taking photos :nufc:

My lass's sister in law has about 4 of those massive Disney snowglobe things around the house. Tacky as fuck.

You want to get her to the head doctors quick sharp imo.

Not my responsibility guv. Anyway taste like that makes the more discerning amongst us look better, don't you think?

Not really the best way to keep me on your side for the next time you shit yourself and beg to have all your posts deleted cos your lass is on the warpath again now is it? :nufc:

Not really the best way to keep me on your side for the next time you shit yourself and beg to have all your posts deleted cos your lass is on the warpath again now is it? :razz:

:nufc: Do tell

Not really the best way to keep me on your side for the next time you shit yourself and beg to have all your posts deleted cos your lass is on the warpath again now is it? :icon_lol:

:razz::icon_lol: Brilliant! Busted my friend. :nufc:

Not really the best way to keep me on your side for the next time you shit yourself and beg to have all your posts deleted cos your lass is on the warpath again now is it? :nufc:

Tis no longer an issue my friend, your services are no longer required so you can get back to wanking Winnie off!

Was work not wor lass anyway son.

SMO's that ugly Walt Disney couldn't fucking draw him tbh

Whereas you're in the Disney hall of fame as one of the 7 dwarfs, Dopey I believe.

Correct, and I've fucked snow white in her sleep

They actually created an 8th dwarf for ye son........Micey!

Did you try the Snow Brown while you were on?

We got a 50 year old bloke at work whose t-shirts only feature winnie the pooh or tigger, or tye-dye pictures of mystical wolves.

He seriously looks like a paedophile wandering around at 50 with tigger on his t-shirt!

Didn't realise you worked with JamesCoDurham's dad