Bellamy might be injured

Jusoda Kid

in the tunnel tomorrow. Give you 2 guesses to whom might dig him :lol:

There's no doubt the eyes of the whole football world will be on Ewood Park tomorrow when Craig Bellamy and Graeme Souness hold their grudge match.

Not surprisingly, both parties have this week tried to play down the fact that Souey kicked Bellers out of St James' Park in January.

But despite their efforts it is still going to be billed as Souness v Bellamy tomorrow.

My big fear is that if United are playing badly and Bellamy scores for Blackburn, the United fans behind the goal at the Darwen End will start chanting for their former favourite.

I have never altered my stance in that I felt that United were a trifle too hasty in showing Bellamy the door.

But at the same time all I can say to those black-and-white supporters at Ewood Park is that any chant for the Welsh international is a chant against Newcastle United.

Of course, a lot has been written and said about Bellamy's departure.

Indeed, one of our red-top tabloid Sunday papers led its front page on the fact that Bellers had been texting cryptic messages to Alan Shearer.

What was not reported is the aftermath when Bellers texted Shearer saying: "If you punch my lights out would you mind keeping away from my gnashers because I've just spent £8,000 on having them spruced up."

Obviously a lot more is going to be said about the Bellamy/United/Souness/Shearer situation.

But the last word before tomorrow's match goes to a United player whose identity I will not reveal who queried: "Perhaps Bellers won't even get out of the tunnel tomorrow?"

It would be a shame if Al 'accidently' caught him an elbow in the gnashers whilst defending a corner wouldn't it?

I would have thought an equally likely tunnel fight is Souness vs. Savage. Didn't Souness chase him into the dressing room last year?

Edited by Dr Kenneth Noisewater

The toon fans won't chant for Bellamy if he scores, well maybe one or two but not audible as he doesn't play for us now.

What they should do is chant "Souness out" or "Bellamy was right, Souness is shite" Anything that hastens Fat Fred into savign this club from the one man disaster we have in charge.

The toon fans won't chant for Bellamy if he scores, well maybe one or two but not audible as he doesn't play for us now.

What they should do is chant "Souness out" or "Bellamy was right, Souness is shite" Anything that hastens Fat Fred into savign this club from the one man disaster we have in charge.

34560[/snapback]

I'll be there tomorrow and I'll be 100% supporting the Toon, but anything that curses Sourness and rids the Toon of this fuckwit I'll be 100% supporting that.

It would be a shame if Al 'accidently' caught him an elbow in the gnashers whilst defending a corner wouldn't it?

I would have thought an equally likely tunnel fight is Souness vs. Savage. Didn't Souness chase him into the dressing room last year?

34548[/snapback]

It would be aye is Shearer got sent off they scored the penalty and we lost 1 - nowt!!!

34548[/snapback]

It would be aye is Shearer got sent off they scored the penalty and we lost 1 - nowt!!!

34620[/snapback]

The best thing of all happened - we won 3-0 and Bellamy was a laughing stock. (F**k 'im- :razz: )

Actually - it was the good guys that won, the white-hat wearers stuffed the bad guys and the yob hirelings of evil Boss Hughes were left cowering out of sight....(you can tell I've just watched a 50's western, eh ? :blink: )

Edited by Phil K

34548[/snapback]

34620[/snapback]

The best thing of all happened - we won 3-0 and Bellamy was a laughing stock. (F**k 'im- :razz: )

Actually - it was the good guys that won, the white-hat wearers stuffed the bad guys and the yob hirelings of evil Boss Hughes were left cowering out of sight....(you can tell I've just watched a 50's western, eh ? :blink: )

34900[/snapback]

Who kicked Bellers upside the head after Boum flattened him? i p*ssed myself watching that!.