Colour Blindness

smoggeordie

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My eyes work perfectly, I can see all the numbers no hassle, but I'm a bit worried that because my parents and my oldest brother wear glasses I might have to one day as well.

I also recognised the lyrics Manc-Mag posted. Choon.

My eyes work perfectly, I can see all the numbers no hassle, but I'm a bit worried that because my parents and my oldest brother wear glasses I might have to one day as well.

I also recognised the lyrics Manc-Mag posted. Choon.

Ive just searched them tbh.

NO CHOON NOOO CHHOOON :unsure:

Nobody told me you'd feel so good

Nobody said you'd be so beautiful

Nobody warned me about your smile

You're the light, you're the light

When I close my eyes

I'm colour blind

Howay then Sammy, get walking through that field with your shirt open and your guitar on your back. :unsure:

Meenzer is pink/brown colour blind.

If only his GP had spotted it earlier he might not have turned into the horrible bender we all know him as nowadays!

Mr. Farquharson told me it was an ice lolly. :unsure:

If only his GP had spotted it earlier he might not have turned into the horrible bender we all know him as nowadays!

Mr. Farquharson told me it was an ice lolly. :unsure:

:finger:

Mr. Farquharson told me it was an ice lolly. :D

His name was unusually close to Mr Fuckqueersons imo.

Was/is your dad a Brownie too? :unsure:

Have you heard owt about a school reunion Meenzer? Think there's something being muted on Facebook, although wouldn't be surprised if you'd been left out of the loop! Fucking hope so some of the fanny I used to be with back in the day has matured very well!! :finger:

I predict an empty and exhausted ball-bag by the end of the night - whenever it may be!!!

Have you heard owt about a school reunion Meenzer? Think there's something being muted on Facebook, although wouldn't be surprised if you'd been left out of the loop! Fucking hope so some of the fanny I used to be with back in the day has matured very well!! :finger:

I predict an empty and exhausted ball-bag by the end of the night - whenever it may be!!!

Shocking.

Shocking.

I'd expect better from a silver spoon poster boy from Gosforth like.

Reunion? That would require actual planning. I bet it ends up with half a dozen people having a drink in the Three Mile on Christmas Eve or something.

I have an unplanned and unwelcome school reunion every Christmas when I go out drinking in the area of Nottingham my parents live. There's a reason I'm not in contact with these dullards ffs. :unsure: