Test Screening review of "Goal"

Papa Lazaru

Heres a link to a review from somebody who attended a test screening of somethign that wasnt quite the finished movie with all the effects and the like complete:

Goal!

34600[/snapback]

alreet !! only a couple of weeks to go now :nufc:

If you use this, you can call me Pinksquirrel.

:lol:

someone was on the radio on Friday who ahd seen it - reckoned it worked quite well tho thee "walkons " were all a bit wooden

Apparently setting it at SJP with a live (oh those were the days) crowd worked much better than CGI-ing it like Galdiator - peopel like Dreamworks always forget to put in the fat guy with 3 bellies or someone choking on a meat pie...............

think kermode is reviewing it next friday on five live(simon mayo's show). he's the only movie critic i listen to.

34877[/snapback]

He's good on the Newsnight late review as unlike half the people on their he isn't a pretentious, smug prick who talks bollocks all the time!

think kermode is reviewing it next friday on five live(simon mayo's show). he's the only movie critic i listen to.

34877[/snapback]

He's good on the Newsnight late review as unlike half the people on their he isn't a pretentious, smug prick who talks bollocks all the time!

34880[/snapback]

you want to d/l his podcasts from itunes(free). basically his reviews with all the news and shit cut out. great listening.

he used to have his own movie picks on channel 4 late nights about 5 or 6 years back. some cracking cult films like the warriors and last broadcast that i'd of never known about but for him.

i know what you mean about newsnight review. tom paulin does my head in.

Edited by nufc16