Lied to by Tiscali

qscqscqsc

To cut a long story short, i was lied to by a tiscali customer service person this week; had asked for a MAC code. Said he could cut me a special deal.....theyve gone and reconnected me to my old package! 2mb@14.99

Anyone suggest a good isp? 2mb for under 10quid or better. I dont want a calls package though.

You've only just found out you've been lied to all this time. You're clearly looking for some cheap ISP to help you get over it but you have to ask yourself is that really going to help? It's clear you're on the rebound here mate but sometimes it's just best to wait a while.

Why not get yourself out on the drink and maybe go to the library and use their internet access, a one night stand sort of thing, might clear your head.

He's not Smooth Operator.

Why not get yourself out on the drink and maybe go to the library and use their internet access, a one night stand sort of thing, might clear your head.

Into PC World for a few lap(top) dances while he's at it.

Into PC World for a few lap(top) dances while he's at it.

:unsure: