Wiping your arse

Holden McGroin

So what happens if you need to go somewhere with stalls? You must've had to shit at work some time?

They have hoses in their work/public bogs. The entire place is generally flooded any time you have to use one though.

Men using baby wipes for anal cleansing is a big no no. It removes necessary oils from the skin and is thought to be responsible for severe anal itching.

:lol: "Those aren't skidmarks dear, those are my essential oils."

Men using baby wipes for anal cleansing is a big no no. It removes necessary oils from the skin and is thought to be responsible for severe anal itching.

this has not been my experience, is this taxi lore?

:lol: I suppose it depends on what you've been doing since as a child

Not soaking your clothes comes naturally with practice, you could always put them aside if its that much of a problem. Use tissues for drying up.

The concept of not using water is just so well......icky... :D

I suppose it's the heat and dust.

Women sit down wipe. It's fey girly and ridiculous. What if a mastadon came running out the woods? By the time you've stood up you're dead.

True, plus the stench of your winnet-ridden arsehole will also act as a deterrent.

True, plus the stench of your winnet-ridden arsehole will also act as a deterrent.

Over time the predators would have through race memory prioritised the sit down wipers. Begs the question as to how these throwbacks have come through the evolutionary jungle?

Reckon the water folk just run their hands under the tap then hoy their hands up there.

Either that or they flush while they're still sitting.

Either way. Creeps.

Sitting down at all is basically giving in to women. Stand up to shit men, don't be emasculated.

I think it's alright to sit down to shit to be honest :lol:

:lol: "Those aren't skidmarks dear, those are my essential oils."

:lol:

'I use Agua de Rusty as my natural oil don't you know'.