Who kicked Bella's in the head?

Mark

When stevie T snapped him and got a booking, when Bellamy was down, someone walked into Bellamys head. Who was it? Think they were Adidas pred boots, and didnt have tape around the socks, so it wasn't Boum. Taylor possibly?

Good on him. Erm was it really Carr though? Thought they said Bellamy walked over to him when he was down? Whoever it was will be pleased until they get a hearing from the FA this week.

34804[/snapback]

I think it was one where you could claim it was accidental and there wasn't loads of contact. Then again it is NUFC so any chance to suspend one of our players...

Definitely Carr. It was more like a clip across the top of the head with Carr's foot. The funniest bit was the fact that Bellars didn't expect it. He was on the ground playing for the foul, clutching a leg as if he was injured and next thing he knows is a foot clipping him across the top of his head.

Wasn't exactly malicious, just a bit of banter as far as I can see.

36272[/snapback]

From what i saw in the brief seconds it was on, there was hardly any serious contact and whilst it cut away quickly there was barely a reaction from Bellamy either.

Wasn't exactly malicious, just a bit of banter as far as I can see.

36272[/snapback]

From what i saw in the brief seconds it was on, there was hardly any serious contact and whilst it cut away quickly there was barely a reaction from Bellamy either.

36286[/snapback]

Yeah, I'd say it was more of a tap than a kick reeaalllyy.....

There may not have been a reaction from Mr Bellamy, but there was hell to pay in my sitting room.... ;)