what is your biggest pet peeve?

Dr Gloom

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both of the above. But after just being in Dublin for a couple of days Ive got some other potentials.

People who dont take their coat, gloves, scarf, belt etc off until the last second going through customs

People who walk through with a fucking mobile phone in their hand despite the 5FT poster next to them telling them not to

People who stop suddenly to count dust when in a crowd

People who isnt their are so important its ok to use their mobile phone the second a planes wheels hit the tarmac

Fuckers...

People who break up with you because they say they don't want a relationship but then start going out with someone less than a month afterwards. ;)

Who is bigger and better looking than you, and could beat you in a fight, and who she brings to your local even though they both live miles away. I am with you Brock. Snakes with tits.

People who break up with you because they say they don't want a relationship but then start going out with someone less than a month afterwards. ;)

Think you'll find that is women's number one excuse for splitting up with somebody without hurting their feelings.. that and "I don't want to get hurt" ;)

It's better than "Your beard is giving me a rash", I suppose.

It's better than "Your beard is giving me a rash", I suppose.

Or "I'm getting too jealous of Toady"

And you believed her when she told you that? ;)

Course I didn't. It came right around the time she told me she liked this other bloke. Fucking skank. :P

Bit ironic me new lass also complains about the beard though. :razz:

mine....people who walk slowly.

get the fuck out of my way you fuckers.

and don't get me started on people who stand on the wrong side of the escalator

I always walk slowly, sorry.

I hate people talking with their mouth full. Fucking hideous and very ill-mannered.

And you believed her when she told you that? ;)

Course I didn't. It came right around the time she told me she liked this other bloke. Fucking skank. :P

Bit ironic me new lass also complains about the beard though. :razz:

How so?

I know its quite hypocritial due to my "Sweden" Thread, but indecisive people do my nut in

Absolutely.

And can I also add people who appear to have no interests in life or opinions on anything consequential whatsoever, people like that contribute nothing.

I know its quite hypocritial due to my "Sweden" Thread, but indecisive people do my nut in

Absolutely.

And can I also add people who appear to have no interests in life or opinions on anything consequential whatsoever, people like that contribute nothing.

Magma's harmless man.

When work tell me there'll be a delivery in half an hour at half 4, then repeat it every half hour so I'm still sat here at half 6 getting told "there'll be a delivery in half an hour". ;)

STILL FUCKING HERE ;)

There'll be a delivery in half an hour.

People who say "innit?" and "Y'know what I mean?" and "y'get me?" at all and people who use "c**t" excessively

People who don't indicate when they're driving.

People who don't listen to you and carry on arguing regardless.

People who don't get their money out until they get to the bus driver/till/bar

People who don't decide what they want until they get to the bar/till

People who pay in shrapnel when it'd be easier to receive change (when something costs £4.99 for example)

People who buy Salads or "Deli sandwiches" from McDonalds or the like

People who buy McDonalds or Burger King's biggest meal with rivers of lard dripping between their fingers, with a diet coke!

People who shout into their phones... it's a microphone and a speaker.. you're missing the point.

People who listen to music through their mobile phone speaker, regardless of the genre or sound quality

People who "Freestyle" while waiting in the queue for the cashpoint

People who check their balance at the cashpoint when it's clear that it's a busy time.

People who discuss loudly what Kevin did to Becka at the last works night out in graphic detail

People who say "So I turns to him and says,.... and he turned to me and says"

People who say "sez" instead of said

People who chew gum loudly

People who spit without having some kind of need for it. (I'm thinking someone who's just hacked up some luminous phlegm have special dispensation.)

People who sniff incessantly

People who wipe their nose on the back of their hand then go to shake yours

People who don't say thanks (or at the very least give you a nod of grateful acknowledgment) when you move out of their way/hold the door/hold the lift

People who fart in lifts

People who, for no medical reason, take the lift for one flight of stairs

People who listen to their music so loud that all we can hear is the metallic hiss of their ears being ruined for eternity

People who stand on the bus by the doors with bags of shopping, blocking the path, then look at you like you've just force fed their granma her dead husbands ashes, while you wolfbag the shit out of her in front of them on the dinner table while everyone else is pulling crackers.

People who are self righteous due to their religious beliefs

People who smell of B.O. or that general musty malodorous stench that accompanies fat people Fuck the lot of you before you start

People who are ignorant

People who can't control their kids in public.

People who think it's fine to be all over their other half in public.

People.

;)

Aye, people at cashpoints do my head in. How fucking hard is it to check your balance and/or take some money out. I don't want to single anyone out, but it's mostly women who do this..like my wife for example. Plus, people who stand too close to you when you're at the cashpoint, does my tis in.