what is your biggest pet peeve?

Dr Gloom

People who have a pouch on their belt to keep a phone/credit cards

The fact that around 1 in 2 of anyone I ever meet these days seems to be a cunt

Whenever i see one on a colleague i ask 'where did you get your batman belt?' If they're a total cunt, just ask if they wear their underpants over their trousers at home.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shelling out £450 a month to stand on a train perilously close to another man's armpit.

It's more than two weeks since the storm when they didn't actually bother to run any trains and half of mine are still running with reduced carriages due to damage the fuckers haven't fixed.

Picking a password that has to have a capital letter, a number, be a certain length, not one you've used before, etc etc. Just let me pick a shit one, at least I might remember it and not have to reset the fucking thing every time!

Picking a password that has to have a capital letter, a number, be a certain length, not one you've used before, etc etc. Just let me pick a shit one, at least I might remember it and not have to reset the fucking thing every time!

Or even fucking worse, when you reset the password you're not allowed to use one of your six previous passwords, therefore entering into a vicious circle of resetting the password and never being able to remember it thus having to reset again next time you log in. <_< Fuck you O2.

Or even fucking worse, when you reset the password you're not allowed to use one of your six previous passwords, therefore entering into a vicious circle of resetting the password and never being able to remember it thus having to reset again next time you log in. <_< Fuck you O2.

Just make all your passwords 'FUCKYOU[insert company name]69'

I've tried that but then end up forgetting which number I've gotten up to. Maybe I just wasn't meant to use the internet.

Also, Chrome has an annoying habit of randomly forgetting passwords that have been saved for years. <_<