what is your biggest pet peeve?

Dr Gloom

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevieintoon
Funny enough I'm thinking of people more outside of this forum than on it, but come to think of it, the whole "WWE" scene and it's following sums up the dickhead that is Sima. I'm actually laughing as I'm typing thinking about the kid.

Haha. Lip up fatty, it aint so bad eh?

How much did you pay for that glorified spreadsheet again you square?

;)

When I'm trying to listen to something radio/music/TV/film and people come into the room and start talking over it. This is even worse if it's not me they're trying to start a conversation with but it's two people who have come into where I'm doing something jus to blether over what I want to hear.

in addition to the above, people.. fuck it, who am I kidding? Women who need everything explained to them with regards to film or tv. especially when they've missed the first couple of minutes because of their talking, or when you've watched exactly the same amount as them.

Women who ask what's going to happen later on in a film. Why not just shut the fuck up and wait to see?

Special mention to the fucking mongaloids who watch Eastenders and all that junk, but have read the storyline in the previous weeks; Heat, OK, What'sup, How Are You in Yourself? Hello, or whatever fucking magazine shite they've bought this time.

Also, when these self same gobshites who've been talking, then get arsey when you tell them to shut up because you're watching the tv.

in addition to the above, people.. fuck it, who am I kidding? Women who need everything explained to them with regards to film or tv. especially when they've missed the first couple of minutes because of their talking, or when you've watched exactly the same amount as them.

Women who ask what's going to happen later on in a film. Why not just shut the fuck up and wait to see?

Special mention to the fucking mongaloids who watch Eastenders and all that junk, but have read the storyline in the previous weeks; Heat, OK, What'sup, How Are You in Yourself? Hello, or whatever fucking magazine shite they've bought this time.

Also, when these self same gobshites who've been talking, then get arsey when you tell them to shut up because you're watching the tv.

Even worse is when someone asks you to explain part of a story line and then whilst you're explaining what's already happened they ask you what happened on the TV whilst you were busy talking to them.

Even worse is when someone asks you to explain part of a story line and then whilst you're explaining what's already happened they ask you what happened on the TV whilst you were busy talking to them.

;)

I have the purest hatred for these people

;)

I have the purest hatred for these people

You seem to have irrational hatred for the strangest of things fish.

People who break up with you because they say they don't want a relationship but then start going out with someone less than a month afterwards. ;)

And you believed her when she told you that? ;)

Course I didn't. It came right around the time she told me she liked this other bloke. Fucking skank. :P

Bit ironic me new lass also complains about the beard though. :razz:

Stupid student twats who think everything is ironic but don't understand the concept.

People who break up with you because they say they don't want a relationship but then start going out with someone less than a month afterwards. :P

Course I didn't. It came right around the time she told me she liked this other bloke. Fucking skank. :razz:

Bit ironic me new lass also complains about the beard though. :D

Stupid student twats who think everything is ironic but don't understand the concept.

ah the irony. ;)

People who break up with you because they say they don't want a relationship but then start going out with someone less than a month afterwards. ;)

Course I didn't. It came right around the time she told me she liked this other bloke. Fucking skank. :P

Bit ironic me new lass also complains about the beard though. :razz:

Cockends.

People who break up with you because they say they don't want a relationship but then start going out with someone less than a month afterwards. :P

Course I didn't. It came right around the time she told me she liked this other bloke. Fucking skank. :razz:

Bit ironic me new lass also complains about the beard though. :D

ah the irony. ;)

Well, quite.

• 1 month later...

People who say 'samwich' or, worse still, 'sangwich'. :blush::razz: The word is SANDWICH.

Thankyou.

Anyway, I went looking for this thread as I have recently been reminded on how annoying it is to see Keegan grab people behind the neck at the end of the match when he shakes hands with them. Truly cringeworthy imo.

People who don't understand the concepts of basic logic.

People who don't stick up for themselves or what they believe in.

People who avoid situations they actually have to think about or act upon in a way that may require bravery, courage or a bit of personality by saying that the situation is either ''subjective'' or ''objective'' or saying that it doesn't effect them when it really does.

People who focus on and highlight other peoples problems just because they are too afraid to deal with their own.

MOTHERFUCKERS who stop to light a cigarette as soon as they are one inch outside of the station thus blocking the door for everyone.

Can your sorry addiction not wait another FIVE seconds you selfish PIECE OF SHIT!

that is all.

My Dad :blush:

Love him to bits, but he's got so many little things about him that boil my piss

Aye, same with me mam. Does my head in, can't stand more than 30 minutes round her place before I need my freedom again.

My Dad :blush:

Love him to bits, but he's got so many little things about him that boil my piss

Aye, same with me mam. Does my head in, can't stand more than 30 minutes round her place before I need my freedom again.

Think yourself lucky, I still live at home, I have to go through it all the time :razz:

Instruction booklets with sections for 20 different countries, and no disambiguation of the page numbers at all.

Don't these wankers know there is only one country on this Earth?

Spoilt little rich kids who think it's cool to act like dicks to their friends. I have a friend who's really cool and really nice to me when it's just me she's speaking to but when she's around her friends all she does is slag me and my friends off.

She's recently taken to coming round to mine with another one of her friends who blatantly fancies my flatmate. Yet this friend is even worse than her and sits slagging me and my flatmates off even though she doesn't actually know any of us. She puts up this facade that she doesn't like any of us but she still comes round and because of the way she acts none of us like her. And she's not even hot.

I'd love to tell her what I really think of her but I know she'd just go off in a huff and stop speaking to me. Which, at the moment, isn't in itself a terrible thing but she's got one of my CDs that I really want back (and she's being a dick about returning it) and last night she (they) came round and she stole one of my flatmates things.

;)