what is your biggest pet peeve?

Dr Gloom

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoilt little rich kids who think it's cool to act like dicks to their friends. I have a friend who's really cool and really nice to me when it's just me she's speaking to but when she's around her friends all she does is slag me and my friends off.

She's recently taken to coming round to mine with another one of her friends who blatantly fancies my flatmate. Yet this friend is even worse than her and sits slagging me and my flatmates off even though she doesn't actually know any of us. She puts up this facade that she doesn't like any of us but she still comes round and because of the way she acts none of us like her. And she's not even hot.

I'd love to tell her what I really think of her but I know she'd just go off in a huff and stop speaking to me. Which, at the moment, isn't in itself a terrible thing but she's got one of my CDs that I really want back (and she's being a dick about returning it) and last night she (they) came round and she stole one of my flatmates things.

;)

Gang rape them then you soft shite, I guarantee they'll not come back again. If you do that I'll give you the £8 for the cd, can't get fairer than that.

You really need to grow some balls walliver

Che Guevara t-shirts on middle class poncy students is a major peeve.

You can get some good ones like,

the ones that say ''Rapist'' and ''cheat on them'' ;)

Never seen them like :razz:

The primark ones are the worst, fucking "revolution"

Never seen them like :razz:

I can't seem to find it online now, but one shirt I saw and regretted not buying was a typical black-on-military-green silhouette photo of a Che Guevara-style revolutionary with the caption "I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THIS IS".

:D want one

the ones that say ''Rapist'' and ''cheat on them'' :razz:

Never seen them like :D

I can't seem to find it online now, but one shirt I saw and regretted not buying was a typical black-on-military-green silhouette photo of a Che Guevara-style revolutionary with the caption "I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THIS IS".

:icon_lol: want one

Oops, deleted my post while you were replying because I promptly found it. ;)

che03.jpg

EDIT: Although on second thoughts, the one I originally saw wasn't actually Che and didn't have the annoying "!?" at the end. Close enough, anyway.

Edited by Meenzer

People who say 'samwich' or, worse still, 'sangwich'. ;):razz: The word is SANDWICH.

They'll be the same fuckers who say 'chimbley' instad of CHIMNEY and 'hospikal' instead of HOSPITAL.

EDIT: and Ricky Hatton is guilty of this one, and will receive a slap if I ever meet him: 'likkle' instead of LITTLE.

Edited by Dr Kenneth Noisewater

People who say 'samwich' or, worse still, 'sangwich'. ;):razz: The word is SANDWICH.

They'll be the same fuckers who say 'chimbley' instad of CHIMNEY and 'hospikal' instead of HOSPITAL.

You two just hate kids man. Grumpy old men.

People who try to hold a conversation whilst brushing their teeth/I'm brushing my teeth.

When has the ever happened and why? ;)

someone's never had a girlfriend. :D

Spoilt little rich kids who think it's cool to act like dicks to their friends. I have a friend who's really cool and really nice to me when it's just me she's speaking to but when she's around her friends all she does is slag me and my friends off.

She's recently taken to coming round to mine with another one of her friends who blatantly fancies my flatmate. Yet this friend is even worse than her and sits slagging me and my flatmates off even though she doesn't actually know any of us. She puts up this facade that she doesn't like any of us but she still comes round and because of the way she acts none of us like her. And she's not even hot.

I'd love to tell her what I really think of her but I know she'd just go off in a huff and stop speaking to me. Which, at the moment, isn't in itself a terrible thing but she's got one of my CDs that I really want back (and she's being a dick about returning it) and last night she (they) came round and she stole one of my flatmates things.

;)

DIY store.

Purchase chainsaw and mask.

Sorted.

People who try to hold a conversation whilst brushing their teeth/I'm brushing my teeth.

someone's never had a girlfriend. :D

Err yeh but i tend to brush my teeth on my own :D

someone's never had a girlfriend. B)

Err yeh but i tend to brush my teeth on my own :D

Altogether now,

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh. :D

• 5 years later...

Google always fucking about with gmail.

First they change the layout to something that is still shite. Then they make new emails pop up in the bottom right hand corner.

Now you have to click the fucking browser tab and then click gmail just to access the thing.

Company full of rich cernts who have no actual work to do so they just cock about all day. Argh. :angry2: