Anyone got an OINK invite..

menace13

People still actually use torrents?

34851[/snapback]

Yeah it rocks,getting a new Family Guy episode in 15 minutes rocks so hard,BitTorrent is actually the only program that puts my speed to test,I always get around 220-240 KB/S for the newest FG episodes.

34851[/snapback]

Yeah it rocks,getting a new Family Guy episode in 15 minutes rocks so hard,BitTorrent is actually the only program that puts my speed to test,I always get around 220-240 KB/S for the newest FG episodes.

34856[/snapback]

THe only thing that really tests my speed to the max is when i find a good FTP server that i can hammer. I can get 850k/sec on them. But on torrents i tend to get about 90k/sec average.

For torrents just stick with torrent spy or piratebay. THey do the business well enough

34851[/snapback]

34856[/snapback]

newzbin + newsleecher + newshosting > Torrents. Tbh. :razz:

34851[/snapback]

34856[/snapback]

That's one of the nerdiest things I've ever read. :razz:

34851[/snapback]

34856[/snapback]

34867[/snapback]

In all fairness Gem, anything parenthesised between "Yeah it rocks" and "rocks so hard" is going to fit that criteria.

34851[/snapback]

34856[/snapback]

34867[/snapback]

It would be, except the person is a Family Guy fan and such taste and intelligence makes him immune to any criticism such is the genius of that programme!

34851[/snapback]

34856[/snapback]

34867[/snapback]

It would be, except the person is a Family Guy fan and such taste and intelligence makes him immune to any criticism such is the genius of that programme!

34873[/snapback]

Second nerdiest thing I've ever read.

34851[/snapback]

34856[/snapback]

34867[/snapback]

What he said. Especially from a 13 year old. Shouldnt you be playing with your Action Man or summit?